What song/s best resonates with your sexual alter ego?

We’ve all got a song or songs that resonates with the sexy sensual creature inside of us. So, what’s yours?

Mine:
Avril Lavigne ft Marilyn Manson - Bad Girl (my bratty side)
Depeche Mode - Dressed In Black (my Domme side)
Darren Hayes - Insatiable (the lover in me)

3 Likes

First thought (though I’m sure I could think of a lot more):
Another level - freak me

1 Like

Mmm this one did cross my mind too but I thought that’s going to be wildly popular. Silk’s original was hot too.

The classic Pour Some Sugar On Me - Def Leppard.

“Little miss innocent, sugar me.”

I’m definitely not as innocent as I look :rofl::innocent:

Maybe also Lady Marmalade, more a physical transaction than anything emotional :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

See you saying that makes me think I want to add Hocus Pocus - I Put A Spell On You. I get it often that I’m alluring, enchanting, captivating etc. Funny thing is half the time I’m not even trying, I’m just trying to have a damn conversation :rofl:

Just yesterday I had a courier joke that I might lock him in my “mail cage” (male cage). I don’t think he realised how close he nearly came to begging me for the keys back :rofl:

2 Likes

The Stranger by Billy Joel.

1 Like

I wouldn’t know where to start :joy:
All what pinged to mind was that salt n pepper song ‘push it’ or lady gaga ‘bad romance’ :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m adding to that, you said “Push It” and I immediately thought of Bloodhound Gang - “The Bad Touch” :joy:

2 Likes

Bingo!! Haha :joy:

1 Like

I’m an incurable romantic inside so my song (actually one of my funeral songs) is “Storybook Love” by Willy DeVille and Mark Knofler.

It’s the closing song in the film Princess Bride .

2 Likes

A beautiful choice.

I’ve long said I want “Wreak Havoc” by Skylar Grey, from the first Suicide Squad movie, as my funeral processional. It’s crucially about living unapologetically which I’ve always done.

Guns ‘N’ Roses…November Rain

3 Likes

George Thorogood & The Destroyers - Bad to the Bone.

1 Like

Angel by Massive Attack

1 Like

Ooh maybe Bad Things by Jace Everett too :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I have that on my phone! :joy:

2 Likes

Back of the Van by Ladyhawke

:fire:

2 Likes