songs

Hi everyone just wanted to know if anyone gets aroused by songs they love

I'm a music fanatic. I love all music, there's very little I don't like (seriously from orchestral to Alice Cooper, Nero to Britney) but I can't say any arouses me really except for KoRn ADIDAS and Beat it Up Right. Even then I think those songs take me back to when I was younger and at my sexual hormonal peak!

I'm pretty emotionally sensitive to music in most ways and there are definitely certain songs and albums that get me a little worked up, David Bowies Aladdin Sane album is one for some reason, not sure why. I think RosieCheek is right in that often it is an association with a particular time or place.

An American Eulogy by Elvis brings back happy sexy memories and I get aroused a little because me and the OH had really fun, really good sex to that song :)

RosyCheek wrote:

I'm a music fanatic. I love all music, there's very little I don't like (seriously from orchestral to Alice Cooper, Nero to Britney) but I can't say any arouses me really except for KoRn ADIDAS and Beat it Up Right. Even then I think those songs take me back to when I was younger and at my sexual hormonal peak!

I have to say KoRn ADIDAS yes i agree i love this band a lot and there songs from Queen of the damed very sexy

Not so much a turn on but elton john your song, gives me shivers. Always puts us in the mood.

I have a playlist on my iPod for all these types of songs, I think my favourite one is Dirty Little Thing by Aldelitas Way. When that comes up it puts me in the right mood

lmh95 wrote:

I'm a huge music fan too and love most types of music for all different moods and reasons.
My OH always laughs about the fact he can tell exactly what sort of mood I'm in by my recently played list on iTunes !

There are quite a few songs that instantly get me feeling frisky and they are on what my OH affectionately calls "The ladyboner playlist" :

Glory Box - Portishead
Feels just like it should - Jamiroquai
Naked - Reef
American Woman - The Guess Who
Control - Puddle of Mudd
Diferente - The Gotan Project ( I love hearing French. The beat in this is so sexy!)
Do I wanna know - Arctic Monkeys

A recent addition to the LB list that I heard on the radio is Breaks -The Black Keys. Amazing! Such a Jimi Hendrix vibe to it :)

Sounds very sexy must try that myself thanks