What to buy???

I'm once again asking for all you lovely people help!

I've worked out that I can spend £40-£60 on new toys this month, and I was wondering if you could suggest some toys for me to try out, I have several things on my wish list but I don't know if I'm missing out on other toys.

xxxx

Well ; would certainly go with Carly's suggest there Mel, she has obviously had ample time to rifle through the LH warehouse !!!

TB

I'd go for the 3 for 2 goodies, maybe get a couple of vibes and a glass toy? ^_^

x x x

I'd second the glass toys Mel, i just got a couple and was very impressed!! I wasn't expecting them to be as good as they are and they look gorgeous too.

I always thought they looked gorgeous, and i think the OH has got me one for xmas, yay ^_^ hehe

And they are 3 for two, so for £30ish, you could get a glass one (£20) and a vibe (£10/15ish) and get one free, YAY!!! ^_^ tis all good

x x x

Wow Carly, thank you so so much! You work too hard! I love everything suggest, and I've been eyeing up in too deep for a while now, I love the Baby Doll Champagne set but I'm slightly worried as its one size fits all (UK sizes 6-16) I'm a 16-18 and I dont want it looking stretched on me, have you anymore info on that please?

I love the look of the basic toys but I'm quite excited about the Screaming O Finger O's!!!

I'm intregued to know more about the glass toys, I will have to check out some reviews on them!

Thanks guys xx

mel, all reviews for the glass toys are good ones ^_^

x x x

Thats good news then, I'll check them out when I've caught up on here hun xx

I didn't think the glass toys would be that impressive, read a couple of reviews which were good so thought i would give them a go, and WOW!!! I will always have a glass toy or two in my 'toy' box from now on.

Hope u are ok Mel. x x x

Feeling a lot better ta hun, looking forward to the review of the glass toys and pay day!! hope your well xxx

Hope u do get one for xmas Morbidia x

im pretty sure i am, so yay me ^_^

x x x

Yes well i will be very well soon thankyou, off to spend four nights with my bloke tomorrow, sooo excited! x

Oh you will love it Morbidia, i really cant say enough about them, they are just so great. Try them chilled and warmed up!!!

Oooohhh have fun chick! Lucky you!!

Fingers crossed for you Morbidia

xxx

Thank you for that Carly,

I didn't see the larger sizes!!! What we do without you eh? Love all of your suggestions!!

You rock xxx