what to buy?!

Ok so I have just had a nice little bonus from my work and was wondering what toys any of you would recommend? I have a few bullets so nothing like that, u was thinking maybe a new vibe as I have the gspot one which is amazing however it is slimline. Also I have just started anal play so suggestions involving that would be considered xxx

Jessica rabbit 2.0! Its amazing! There is also a purple Jessica rabbit that has an anal probe. (Sadly I can't give my opinion of this as its latex so I can't use it but if its anywhere near as good then I would go for it)

My OH has the Jessica Slimline Rabbit and loves it. We Certainly recommend if you are still newish to sex toys

Ive had a few rabbits in the past and have a varied size of toys xx

How about the Crazy Grab Bundle? You can get a few items for a fraction of the regular price and you might get lucky with something great too. I bought one last week but I had to cancel because I already had some of the items and didn't want the rest. It included a glass dildo, rabbit, g-spot vibrator, a bullet, mini magic wand as well as lube and storage bags.
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31531

I thought bout them, however I'm usually really unlucky with stuff like that xx

If I got a grab bag would I get the 10% off from my birthday voucher? Xx

Yeah you would!

I would also recommend a bundle soooo happy with both of mine!

kayliixx wrote:

If I got a grab bag would I get the 10% off from my birthday voucher? Xx

yes you could use your voucher xx

I can recommend the amourose rosa

Sum sub, that does look good!! I may order my self a grab bag and in a few days somethig else but I just cant decide xx

The grab bags have been confirmed to have similar stuff in them, so most people have received (in female) A glass dildo, g-spot vibe, rabbit, bullet, and mini wand plus storage bag/box and some other bits. And some lucky people got additional luxury toys, but even if you don't get the luxury toy, the bundle is worth over £100 and you only pay £40 (or less with discount vouchers)!!

I would get some latex sheets, some nuru gel or oil and just go wild.

I think im going to get one!! Just nervous haa but thats good xx

Thanks everyone thats one ordered as well as this little beauty

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27712

cant wait now!! Xx

Hate the fact that I missed my delivery amd wont get it tomorrow either :( xx