What was your longest time having sex/touching yourself (for one orgasm)

Mine was about 1 hour

1 Like

I quite often have long solo sessions, of three to four hours. Especially when I’m giving my ass a decent stretch.

When we have a night without the kids, OH and I will have multiple sessions, one of those can be a couple of hours.

The longest I can remember I was a lot younger. 6 hours ended with a massive, explosive facial. In that time she came 12 or so times. Bed was soaked, every muscle ached, every hole used. Was incredible and best sleep I’ve ever had. Only one toy was used, and that was to peg me…

Wish I had the stamina for that again…

1 Like

Oh my god we do the same things. gapping my ass is so much fun, still remember when i nearly cried trying to even put a dick in my ass.

2 Likes

For just one orgasm around 30 minutes. I often have much longer sessions normally lasting between a few hours or even a whole day with a few breaks.
I agree love having my ass stretched and gapped.

1 Like

I learned early on to use a lot of lube :joy:
I need to get a bigger toy, ive taken my largest now (4.5” diameter) and want my next challenge!

Sometimes I can go 4 hours and not orgasm, I think is is more down to my age and tablets rather than anything else. Its very frustrating.

I remember once I was edging and going for a good near 4 hours before climaxing

Two hours with partner and three hours solo.