What would you buy

Bit of random chat but if you were given a million pounds tomorrow what would you buy?

I'd pay off all my debt and split the rest among family and friends.

I'd buy one hundred million penny sweets

Back in the day, maybe. Penny sweets are like five pee now. I blame the Tories. <grr>

Trimmer82 wrote:

as boring as it sounds I'd bang 75% of it straight into bricks and mortar. buy off plan, wait two years = disgusting profits.

Agreed about the bricks and mortar - which is where the bulk of my million would go too.

Nice pic you got there too - havent seen that logo since the 90's on a baseball cap!

Pay off debts, stash some, help out my family, get a half decent car, put down a deposit on a house then jet off on holiday!

DreamOfTheEndless wrote:

Back in the day, maybe. Penny sweets are like five pee now. I blame the Tories. <grr>

Lol

I'd buy a house for sure.

I'd buy a house, probably one for my family too, do up said house, get lots of lovely clothes and soft furnishings and stuff, get back into horses then buy probably my entire wishlist on here haha! And they say money can't buy you happiness...

I'd buy an apartament and a newer car.Use some for my education( I have a couple of courses I have to take that cost 800 pounds..can't afford them right now at all).

A house and a wedding, lol! Oh, and lots of sex toys and shoes... The rest I'd probably let my boyfriend (well, he'd be my husband after the wedding lol) choose the best way to invest it!

I'd pay off my mortgage, put money in my kids bank accounts, learn to drive and put the rest into a savings account for a rainy day.

I would sort out the things we are worrying about paying out next month.

Make sure Xmas was a bloody good one.

Buy the house off my brother in law so it was ours.

Get driving.

Pay bills, get someone in to decorate the entire house, buy everthing on my wishlist (and more!) get hubby a new car and give some to my mum and my kids.
Hopefully there would still be some left after that lot to keep back for the future.

At the risk of sounding the same as everyone else, firstly, make sure me and my family have a secure roof over our heads, then make sure my kids are at least secure, as they embark into adult life. Then make a few investments, so I hopefully don't piss it all away.

I've also always wanted to be able to fly a helicopter, so perhaps apply for my pilot's licence and lessons.

Firstly I'd buy a case of Kraken rum and get pissed for a week. That done, I'd pay off our debts, grab my family and leave the country. I want to live someplace where Christmas will be white every year. I'd probably have to buy the OH a car at some point too, but he'd have to wait until I'd had my fill of buying books and shoes.

Buy a bungalow, check in at the Priory for some therapy, pay off debts, go on holiday and save rest for my son

New house with a swimming pool and a room a gym because I want to exercise more but always have the kids with me so can't get to the gym

Probably pay off my mortgage, treat myself to a nice new car, then stuff the rest away to pay for endless holidays. Oh, and insist my OH gives up work and becomes a lady of leisure, spending her days baking and relaxing.

I'd pay off OHs mortgage and loans and buy our dream house