So happy,

You know weeks ago I mention if a miracle should happen I get pips and both of us are safe, I'd buy some top end toys, well I've started the saving account, each week the bank will automatically put a bit in, I've called it luxery toys star wars and Dr who, having seen the star wars mock up toys thing I want a black lelo wand, any ideas welcome.

I'm very pleased for you. You have had such an emotional and uncertain time recently, it makes me happy that you can finally move on and enjoy your lives again after all the anxiety and not knowing.

I think you should buy each other something, something you might not buy for yourself. Let us know what you get.

Fun Louise wrote:

I'm very pleased for you. You have had such an emotional and uncertain time recently, it makes me happy that you can finally move on and enjoy your lives again after all the anxiety and not knowing.

I think you should buy each other something, something you might not buy for yourself. Let us know what you get.

Oh no this hasn't happened yet it could be months away, hubby isn't interested in this site or toys.

kittencub wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

Oh no this hasn't happened yet it could be months away, hubby isn't interested in this site or toys.

I'm sorry, I misunderstood, I thought you had opened the account for your pip payments to go into. Sorry put my size 10's in it again. Fingers crossed for the fast desision on the pip payments for you.

Not a problem, just saving week by week, a huge amount to spend should a miracle happen still waiting on hubby's fate, then it's my turn,, this will run months and months. I still have little treats as well you've got to otherwise life is just existing.

This is brilliant to read, things are falling into place slowly. It'll be awesome for you to have the savings in your account for whenever there's something that peaks your interest.

You've got to have little treats. I manage to run the house comfortably and treat myself, hubby, the wee lass etc from time to time on my measly 85 quid a week!

It's all about budgeting and resisting the urge to purchase needless items.

Hummmm about the lelo wand, I'm on my 4th in a year and a half as they've all broken 😕 so I'd be skeptical about paying so much for something that will break a couple of months down the line. There's a warranty card and Lovehoneys 1 year returns policy though.

Have you looked at any other rechargeable ones? The design of the desire wands similar to Lelo. There's the fifty shades holy cow one or the bodywand as potential rechargeable options. I don't own either of those to give feedback on though.

Enjoy watching your savings add up hunni 😄💗xx

slinky binky wrote:

Have you looked at any other rechargeable ones? The design of the desire wands similar to Lelo. There's the fifty shades holy cow one or the bodywand as potential rechargeable options. I don't own either of those to give feedback on though.

Enjoy watching your savings add up hunni 😄💗xx

I have the new desire wand and it's fantastic! Powerful, very powerful and the paterns are great. I much prefer it to the Doxy. Well worth considering.

Kittencub have a good look, and see which wand you might like, pop it on your wishlist and you never know what might happen. (No promises).

Fun Louise wrote:

Kittencub have a good look, and see which wand you might like, pop it on your wishlist and you never know what might happen. (No promises).

A black and silver one. Darth Vader themed thanks for advice regarding lelo.

I'm glad you have decided, I guess your wishlist will take a while to update you new selection, as it still shows the discontinues desire wand.

Fun Louise wrote:

I'm glad you have decided, I guess your wishlist will take a while to update you new selection, as it still shows the discontinues desire wand.

Oh I've got that already brought that last year for my fiftieth, a star wars themed wand isn't really needed just a luxery item have added handcuff as well, also thinking of a black robe for when I watch Star wars only, yes my guilty secret.

Nothing valuable to add. I just wanted to say it's great to see your thread title. Hope all goes well for you and there's a lot more happiness to come. x

We could be waiting months for mine, but knowing trial day does make easier this time next month god willing all over for hubby, then we start with mine.

Since some replies seem to have vanished, is the force at work, I've told Huby about suprise and he's delighted for me.

I'm happy you are happy kittencub, you deserve to be!

The satisfyer reminds me a little of C3 P0.

Fun Louise wrote:

I'm stunned and so gratefull I can't speak, the fact you have brought me this, overwhelmed I certainly wasn't expecting this, it's beautiful fits into my star wars theme wonderfully, I can imagine DV giving me loads of beautiful things, many hugs and love always a very happy geek.

RosyCheek wrote:

I'm happy you are happy kittencub, you deserve to be!

The satisfyer reminds me a little of C3 P0.

I'm thrilled I still can't believe it, a present just for a surprise and such a beat as well.