what you got planned for next bank holiday

Anybody got anything nice to do on next bank holiday ? hubby has booked 3 nights away in a lodge up in the lake district for us as a getaway from kids lol got a hot tub a whirl pool bath with log fire so looks like its going to be naughty couple of days away,,will be packing all my fav basque stockings and toys .anybody else got anything planned for naughty couple of days

oh wow sounds lovely , i hope you have a wonderful time

I have my friend's 30th so we will popping to Weymouth for the day for drinks and food ..nom! 

I shall be taking care of the grankitties after their arrival last night , and drinks with friends on Sunday.

Monday I very much plan to chill and order my mum her early bday pressie as she has been a gem for me after moving back in with her recently.

I hope you all have a lovely time what ever plans you have 

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

oh wow sounds lovely , i hope you have a wonderful time

I have my friend's 30th so we will popping to Weymouth for the day for drinks and food ..nom!

I shall be taking care of the grankitties after their arrival last night , and drinks with friends on Sunday.

Monday I very much plan to chill and order my mum her early bday pressie as she has been a gem for me after moving back in with her recently.

I hope you all have a lovely time what ever plans you have

Hope you also have lovely weekend leanne ..dont get to drunk on sunday lol

Linda that sounds amazing. As for me I'm working my final Saturday before leaving the company. Then my oh is accompany me to my friends birthday bash in the evening. Sunday AM I'll be recovering from the night out. In the afternoon I'm having my whole family over for Sunday dinner. Monday I plan to do nothing.

I shall be spending most of it alone...oh is competing in a marathon on Monday x

Saturday is our wedding anniversary, going away for a naughty weekend, 3 nights just us and a cottage in the middle of nowhere.

Will be the first time we've had dedicated 'us time' since before my daughter was born (7yrs!)

Sex Squid wrote:

Saturday is our wedding anniversary, going away for a naughty weekend, 3 nights just us and a cottage in the middle of nowhere.

Will be the first time we've had dedicated 'us time' since before my daughter was born (7yrs!)

lovely hope you have a great time...like me with hubby he works away a lot oversea,s so not a lot of time together will be nice to be alone with him no kids etc just having some sexy naughty fun x

We are getting away from the family in our new caravan for 3 nights in the Cotswolds. Packed toys and Basque with stockings !

I am working but out of choice - I am taking the Friday off that week instead so I can move house!

Our kids are going away for the Sunday night. We plan on eating takeaway and playing the xbox in our pants! Also will have another go with the over the door sex swing without worrying about the kids waking up or having to get them from school. Simple pleasures in life eh?

Decorating! How fun.
I hope everyone else enjoys their weekends :)

Working. Grr!!!!

Ill be working while the other half spends the weekend in mablethorpe but mondays double time so more to spend in here next month 😆

Hoping for a bit of "Us" time this weekend instead of chasing arouind after 2 sickly mothers. Its somebody elses turn to do this .Just doing a couple of quiet hours at work Saturdayam then its a case of going out together and probsbly have dinner out .Who knows what might happen after .

very jealous of all of you heading away for the bank holiday. I start a run of four day shifts tomorrow looking after the ill and injured. Fortunately I get the bank holiday at the end of May to enjoy.

Wow the Mrs has her libido back .Might have a naughty female student to sort out tonight !

Sex squid hope you have a great Anniversary .

We have tickets for Astonbury to see Status Quo! on sunday.

linda2008 wrote:

Anybody got anything nice to do on next bank holiday ? hubby has booked 3 nights away in a lodge up in the lake district for us as a getaway from kids lol got a hot tub a whirl pool bath with log fire so looks like its going to be naughty couple of days away,,will be packing all my fav basque stockings and toys .anybody else got anything planned for naughty couple of days

Sounds like your in for a great time then ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif) I will be home alone and probably end up in the garden if its nice or maybe go mountain Biking :)

Penny26 wrote:

We have tickets for Astonbury to see Status Quo! on sunday.

Havnt heard any of their music in years :) should be a good gig![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Might go to the beach if it's hot 🙊