Plans for the bank holidays

So what is everybody up to for the bank holiday weekend? :slightly_smiling_face:

No kids tomorrow so myself & the hubby are out with friends for a meal a few drinks then home to have great drunk sex :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::beers:

4 Likes

Just a normal relaxing weekend for me, back at work on Monday.

2 Likes

Having some friends and their kids over today as a play date for us adults and the kids. It’ll be nice to catch up and relax.

Sunday is usually Sunday lunch and dog walks whereas Monday I have a massage booked!

3 Likes

What are you up to for the weekend???

1 Like

Polishing my Harley going for a big run then a hog roast pending weather …if it’s wet hot tub and beers :beer: and a hog roast…hope you all have a good one whey ever you doing Ned

1 Like

Enjoy it mate what ever your doing …Ned

1 Like

But it’s a bank holiday? That’s not fair

I’m going back to my first love…Pizza Express :joy::joy:

1 Like

That’s working in retail for you! I have worked every bank holiday apart from Easter Sunday this year! But they do owe me the time off, so i will have a full week off at some point in the coming months! I must add, it’s my choice to work them! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I feel for you @WillC… I’m not in retail but am working all weekend… and Monday! Rubbish isn’t it?

Hope you all enjoy your bank holidays :yum:

3 Likes

@For_Your_Eyes_Only_x i don’t mind really, i prefer to have my days off when places aren’t crowded. I work every other Saturday and Sunday, so i feel your pain too! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Working mostly XD Probably avoiding the crowds!

1 Like

work Saturday and Sunday bit im off Monday :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Nothing much, off today and tomorrow then back at work Monday

1 Like

We went to Pizza Express last week. They have a reduced menu and my usual wasn’t on it :cry:

@Torridon nooooo!! I’m hoping my ‘usual’ is on there otherwise I’ll have a little cry

Went to Kenfig beach today which was stunning :beach_umbrella: , cheeky swim in the sea this morning as well- water surprisingly warm, only needed a bikini :bikini: ! Tomorrow probably checking out Brombil Reservoir for a walk in nature :leafy_green: . I also need to do a food shop (yawn!) :shopping_cart: but hey we all have life admin to take care of too. Hopefully doing a bit of day drinking with a friend on Monday too :wine_glass::two_women_holding_hands: .

1 Like

Night away with the family on the causeway coast.

Looking forward to a cooked breakfast on Monday

1 Like

Omg this sounds like a perfect weekend :black_heart: