whats everyone doing as of 2night

well its saturday night me and the misses will be watchin a nice movie over some ben and jerrys ice cream and will be testing out the new bondage tape so we can write our review.

anyone else going to be having some fun ?

No fun for me, i'm suffering with period pains My best friend has just had a baby so we will be having a bottle of wine to wet the baby's head

headsouth wrote:

Ilovemyman wrote:

No fun for me, i'm suffering with period pains External Media My best friend has just had a baby so we will be having a bottle of wine to wet the baby's head External Media

Are they period pains or sympathy contractions? I assume that happens with good friends, like the whole synchronising cycles thing..!

hahahaha that's what i said yesterday! External Media

Saturday night is always fun at my house My OH and I will probably have a few drinks, some music in the background. It's usually just us 2 when my son goes to bed but my nephew is going to come over at some point today/tonight with his new girlfriend. x

proberbly get shit faced and drown all sorrows in drink

got nothing planned. wish i had a studio, so i could do some type of photographic shoot.

I'm planning to give my gorgeous boyfriend a nice massage with this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17905

Then who knows what'll happen. I'm waiting for a chance to get into the Fever Nurse outfit that finally arrived yesterday!

Errr... Ad fucks off to work so I'll end up rather bored!

I'm dog-sitting. Oh yes, fear the thrill factor! My mother's going out, and hasn't left her puppy on his own for more than a couple of hours, so has me sitting in to keep him company. It's cute if you think about it. :)

BashfulBabe wrote:

I'm dog-sitting. Oh yes, fear the thrill factor! My mother's going out, and hasn't left her puppy on his own for more than a couple of hours, so has me sitting in to keep him company. It's cute if you think about it. :)

I have two bouts of holiday dog sitting lined up next month!

Looking after other peoples animals and eating their food wins!

BashfulBabe wrote:

WandA wrote:

BashfulBabe wrote:

I have two bouts of holiday dog sitting lined up next month!

Looking after other peoples animals and eating their food wins!

you cant beat munching at other peoples houses and a bit of dog sitting with some little cute dogs :D

well iv been nursing a slightly wooley head after a hefty night out with work last night..........plus i have a sore back from all the mental dancing we were doing...and another random bruise on my hand...............everytime i go out i end up with random bruises..................does anyone else get that.......my hands quite sore...and i cant for the life of me think how i got it........was i really that mullered?!?!?!

headsouth wrote:

As for me, I think I'm being plied with booze and then being forced to DP my wife with a strap on and my own personal implement...

You win! Best night so far!

Tonight I'm going out for a yummy curry with my new man and then staying at his for what I can only predict will be an all-nighter and if its going to be anything like thursday night I'm expecting to be exhausted!! :)

my perfect saturday night, plus it's my last work-free weekend for about 10months so i'm REALLY going to make the most of it!

xGHx

I am doing nothing tonight my boyfriend is at an 18th birthday party of his friends and i will be spending the night browsing the internet and watching crap telly!

VW x

i have nothing planned besides catching up with my sky plus before my mum a little sister come back from holiday and take it away from me and ive got to write some emails to a woman who owes me money for some dresses i made for her bitchy little kid. xxx

littlepixi wrote:

i have nothing planned besides catching up with my sky plus before my mum a little sister come back from holiday and take it away from me and ive got to write some emails to a woman who owes me money for some dresses i made for her bitchy little kid. xxx

hey lovely.........did you get that job???

turned out to be a scam :( telling me i would be a like secutary but i was actully door to door sales bah! but i got a messege from a lady that wants to have a chat with me at some point which is good. i think ive just gotta wiat for the right job to come along :). xxx

Bottle of wine and some CSI Miami I think xxx