2 nights in a hotel from tomorrow yippi?

Kids sorted , animals sorted . LH package arrived. 3 days and 2 nights of sheer debauchery. Starts tomorrow one more sleep. Anyone else got something planned this weekend?

Sounds like good fun! Make the most of it!

I will be working and continuing the celibate life of a a long-distance thing......wooohooo!

Enjoy your weekend though, sounds amazing ;-)

We're going to the strip club tomorrow :-) enjoy your break!

we had 2 nights planned at a hotel last weekend. we were so looking forward to the kids going to granparents and us having some time alone for some fun. Sadly mother nature had other ideas :(

Enjoy your weekend

gg! long time no see!

nope same old same old lol

Ooh enjoy X x

That sounds like you have a great weekend planned!

I have the bf coming round on Friday, and we're heading off to a burlesque show Saturday - super excited! It's been a while since I last went to a show!

Enjoy your weekend!

Sounds like a great weekend planned !! I have a hotel break planned for next weekend in Perthshire ! Lingerie order placed today 👍

Enjoy yourselves x

Sounds awesome, enjoy your weekend!
Our weekend will be the ever present excitement of a lie in before kiddo gets up! :p

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

That sounds like you have a great weekend planned!

I have the bf coming round on Friday, and we're heading off to a burlesque show Saturday - super excited! It's been a while since I last went to a show!

Enjoy your weekend!

Thanks Jess, enjoy your show sounds fab.

The manbeast is coming up tomorrow, I'm performing in a burlesque competition tomorrow night (haven't been on stage in months, really looking forward to it!), then on Saturday we're having lunch with his cousin and her OH then going to watch a swingband. The Sunday will be the usual day of sex :P

Have a great time, GG!

Spoonerism wrote:

The manbeast is coming up tomorrow, I'm performing in a burlesque competition tomorrow night (haven't been on stage in months, really looking forward to it!), then on Saturday we're having lunch with his cousin and her OH then going to watch a swingband. The Sunday will be the usual day of sex :P

Have a great time, GG!

Thankyou, you too![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

GG, that sounds like so much fun! Enjoy.

As for me well, Saturday I'm working and Sunday I'm working.......... very exciting.....