What's everyone reading?

I’ve really got into reading the last few years (covid helped). Following the film The Equaliser I’m committed to a hundred books every man should read. I’ve read 3 in the first 10 and ordered or sourced the other 7. Then 11 to 20 and so on. Whilst still reading books that interest me also​:thinking:

3 Likes

I am the same, kind of fall in love with the characters I create in my minds eye and TV not up to the job, was same with Game of Thrones and Outlander

1 Like

I am often the same with adaptations of books i’ve read, fortuntately i hadn’t read either the Strike books or Tolkien! (I tried both The Hobbit and LOTR and got bored!)

1 Like

Not so much reading but listening to a lot of podcasts since my phone upgrade includes a stupid amount of data that I’ll never use in a month of Sundays…
Currently listening to Joe Rogan Experience

1 Like

Gary Moore biography.

3 Likes

Love a podcast but I tend to get a bit bored of them after a while and look for a new one.

1 Like

@JoCat i only listen to them when I’m on the road so I have plenty of time to kill plus being the professional that i am​:innocent::innocent::innocent: i don’t touch my phone when driving so once the chosen podcast starts it plays till I stop :+1:

1 Like

Mary Shelly’s Frankenstein.

Amazing read.

3 Likes

Just bought myself a signed copy of Roy Keane The second half to read on my list when it comes :+1:

1 Like

We were on a walk once when my wife said “That’s Roy Keane - I recognise his dog from the local news the other day.”

1 Like

I should of given the book to you for him to sign lol :+1:

Anna Karenenin but I don’t think Tolsoy will be signing it any time soon :slight_smile:

Just started reading on Kindle: Serenity Woods - Twice Knightley in my Bed: A friends-to-lovers romance

I was given (I asked for) Before the Coffee Gets Cold by Toshikazu Kawaguchi for Christmas, was hoping to have got started on it by now but haven’t been in the right brain! Fingers crossed to break into it tomorrow.

1 Like

Last night I finished The Perfect Marriage by Jeneva Rose. I really liked it, didn’t see that ending coming!
My next audiobook is The Housemaid by Freida McFadden. It’s had good reviews.

1 Like

Now that I’ve got a set of decent headphones I must try audio books. I’m currently midway through a rather chunky fiction book, I love reading but I do wonder what audio books must be like.

I like it more than I thought I would, I listen while I’m cleaning and cooking. Audible has a free trial, and you can listen to a sample to see if you like the narrator. They can definitely make or break an audiobook for me.

1 Like

Knife- Jo Nesbo

I’m tempted to read Spare to see what it actually says …

2 Likes

The Women at Hitler’s Table- Rosella Postorino

1 Like