What's new that you love?

@Ian_Chimp Well, being honest I was specifically referring to lingerie as it directly related to the topic, but I find similar experiences online clothing shopping in general.

Okay. :slightly_smiling_face: I can’t help you out with shoes and wedding outfits, but there are a few tips and tricks knocking about to make lingerie shopping a bit easier.

As I alluded to above, knowing your measurements is really helpful. That way you can use the size guides, as well as any of the lingerie reviews with the reviewer’s measurements in too. There’s a good How-To in the Tester Guide. :+1:

And if you consider the areas you want to emphasise, and the ones you maybe want to obscure a little, that can help narrow what styles you might like to try. Mrs Chimp is a fan of Baby Dolls and Bra Sets (particularly the longline ones) as she likes a bit of mummy tummy coverage - and if she’s feeling particularly fruity she likes a basque and stockings too. :slightly_smiling_face: Here’s a lingerie style guide with a bit more info in.

I used to suggest finding a ‘body buddy’ in the reviews who has a similar size/taste to you so you could read what else they found that worked, but unfortunately the new review system doesn’t work like that now. Fingers-crossed they come up with a fix for it though. :crossed_fingers:

The return policy is really good, but it’s a faff to have to take a trip to the post office if you can avoid it. So anything that makes it easier has got to be a good thing. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

(apologies, it’s a little rushed. I’m cooking dinner :slightly_smiling_face:)

2 Likes

@Ian_Chimp Wow! Thank you for the info! Didn’t even know about the links and they do appear helpful. Guides for taking measuments are quite helpful and I appreciate the hyperlinks you shared. Also I didn’t know returns were a thing with covid still being a thing. I saw someone mention returning toys. I don’t think I recall ever seeing returns on opened toys being allowed. Definitely not after use but I’ll have to check that out. Would definitely increase my willingness to try things out a lot more instead of being ‘stuck’ with a purchase. Also good info to know in case people ask.
Sincerely, thank you for your reply. Very helpful and practical and I will most definitely share this knowledge with anyone I come across who wants it :slightly_smiling_face:
Edit:@Ian_Chimp And your post did not feel rushed at all. On the contrary I found it detailed and helpful. Thank you

1 Like

@anon8189768 - I can see what you mean. Typically this can happen when I buy from certain sites or countries as many of them will use the same reference photos, but not the exact product. I’ve bought a few things were the photo looked great and then I get an arts and crafts project :joy: To be fair though, I bought them cheap so I suppose it serves me right, haha. Can be hit and miss.

One instance I recall was when I returned a pair of leggings as they weren’t flattering on me but looked lovely in the photo. It’s the same when trying on clothes in a store - love the design when it’s in front of you, but disappointing when you actually get it on.

@Ian_Chimp - the “body buddy” is a great idea. I like the customer photos that Wish uses as I used to find someone with a similar build to me for reference.

1 Like

Returns are still very much a thing. :+1: And they’ve extended the normal 30 day return window to 60 days throughout the whole Covid malarkey too. So you can order some lingerie, try it on (over some pants, and keep the tags on), and if it doesn’t fit you can send it back for free for a refund.

And the Sex Toy Happiness Promise is the perk that allows you to physically try a toy out, and if it’s not the toy for you you can send it back for a refund. That’s normally 30 days too, but has also been extended to 60 days. :+1: They do reserve the right to decline a Happiness Promise refund, but I think that’s if you’ve used it recently, or they think you may be taking the mickey, that kind of thing. It’s sex toys only though, so no lingerie, lube, bondage gear, etc.

You can find out more about both on the Returns page.

2 Likes

@Ian_Chimp Very cool! Thank you

1 Like

Hot Octopuss Kurve Extra Powerful Rechargeable G-Spot Vibrator

Loving the look of the curve, the colour, and the key features: :slightly_smiling_face:

Key features

• Ultra-powerful G-spot vibrator with patented Treble and Bass technology for deep, thrumming pleasure
  • Two motors with different frequencies offer 5 vibration patterns each
  • Motors are controlled separately, so you can customise your session
  • Super-squishy gel tip delivers powerful stimulation right to your G-spot

Tick, tick, tick, tick. :boom: :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Ooh, how exciting - a contender with the Dame Arc! One day, one of these squishy G-spot luxuries will join my collection. I went with the Desire G-spot vibrator when it was on truly amazing offer. Don’t regret it, a great vibe with a suction toy but not quite as good as the shaft on the Greedy Girl Real Feel Rabbit for me so next luxury purchase will be one of these… think currently the Dame Arc still wins out though :thinking:

In addition, I absolutely love this new addition! From reviews, I think I might have a slightly long torso for it and not quite enough boobage but I just love the style, love a bunny costume and this looks better than most.

2 Likes

I’m leaning towards the Kurve. It seems plumper all round, and I’m not sure I like the look of the beaky head on the Arc. :thinking: And the Kurve has two motors at different frequencies. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Ooh, Ive heard good things about the kurve. Have been eyeing it for a while, vibrations combinations seem really interesting
Controls mightbbe little fiddly in practice, but i can live with that for good vibes

2 Likes

Not sure about the ridge but I think its the slimmer shaft with more beaky head that I like. More focussed, rather than full if that makes sense. I like the very forward headed cut of the Greedy Girl Real Feel over the plumper all round Desire though they actually look very similar shapes looking at them now on the website so maybe that just comes from the squishiness more than the shape and I’ll have to compare closer when I get home. Things to ponder.

2 Likes

Oooooh this looks fun! I’m pretty sure @Calie mentioned this in the Pander to Me thread as I remember having a Google and thinking the treble and bass sounded interesting :notes:

1 Like

This looks fun. Extra points if you can use your trunk to pick up buns. :slightly_smiling_face:

Svenjoyment Elephant Novelty G-String

2 Likes

This, this, this, this!!!

Mindful Mint Green Set

Love this set… not sure why no reviews seem to be showing for Lovehoney’s new Mindful Collection as I reviewed this set and I love it and I’m sure others must have reviewed some of the other pieces.

Huge fan though, comfiest thong ever and most fun everyday underwear. 100% recommend and will be buying back up sets :+1:

ETA Full Mindful Collection (I think)

5 Likes

@Peitho - I also reviewed this set along with the leotard version. Yeah, not sure why the reviews aren’t showing yet? I’m actually wearing the bra right now, haha.

If they’re live, at least that gives me the go ahead to upload my photos now. I’m glad I took them when I did because the thong got tainted pink slightly because I put a new red thing in the washing machine with it. Doh! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Aha! A few were showing earlier (one of mine was there but not the other), but then they disappeared - glad it wasn’t just me then - I thought I’d lost the plot.
Absolutely love this new range and so excited to see so many items launched in one go! I feel a splurge coming on…

2 Likes

I did this set and the black, love both and wear both a lot because they are so practical but the green is my favourite because it’s just soooo cute!

Doh on the pinkness… you’ll just have to do the same with the bra so they match again :rofl:

1 Like

I don’t think the secret review links actually link to the product like they used to. I’ve noticed a couple of times now when a new splash of stuff has gone live, and the reviews take a day or two to turn up.

2 Likes

Yeh, they’re not all showing in the new products link which is annoying as I saw some of the collection there this morning and was desperately hoping for this one to go live so I could talk about it… in the end I searched “Mindful” instead and the full collection (I think) displays.

Since they’re now live I figured I could talk about them even without the reviews there yet :crossed_fingers:

A good collection for a splurge - I think you’re right!

2 Likes

This makes me happy, great to see more variety in the lingerie section
Svenjoyment Men’s Black Lace Suspender Belt

9 Likes