What's new that you love?

There are some newly arrived toys with a few unusual features: :slightly_smiling_face:

Lora DiCarlo Carezza (Tapping)

Lora DiCarlo Filare (Rotating)

Lora DiCarlo Onda (Stroking)

My review for the Carezza isn't showing on the site, but it's here if anyone wants a read. 👍

We can’t turn down unusual toys. If we see it, we want it. And so this one, with its tappity-tapping, had to be had.

It’s a really interesting toy, and one we’ve not experienced anything like before. Mrs Chimp is still on the fence on whether she likes her clit tapped or not, but new sensations like these can take some time to become accustomed to. She has used this toy all the way to orgasm (with a little extra help from a glass dildo), so there’s definitely something to it.

First impressions:

It’s a great shape that feels good in your hand, and it feels well-made too. Mrs Chimp really liked the grey colour as she doesn’t have many of those in her collection. The storage bag is a nice one too, it’s yellow and very Scandi and modern looking.

The toy itself is incredibly simple to use. There’s a big power button out of the way on the back, and the up and down buttons on the bottom, and that’s everything. The power button also resets the intensity to 1 if you give it a quick press after you’ve cranked it up, which is pretty useful. It has a big range of intensities too, going from a slow tap-tap, to a ‘bat out of hell’ flurry of speed right at the top.

It is a mechanical toy, rather than a traditional vibrator, so the sound can be a bit off putting. For anyone that hasn’t used a more mechanical toy before (think stroking or thrusting, etc) they can be a bit whirry, and this can take some getting used to as it’s not normally a sound associated with sexy time.

It has a magnetic charger, and I know some people find these fiddly, but I don’t have any issues with them. I popped this one onto the connectors, left the toy in its storage bag, and it stayed there for as long as I needed.

In use:

The lowest settings with the intermittent tapping really aren’t for Mrs Chimp. She was rather bored by the slow tap, but when she got about half way through the intensities it got fast enough to tickle her tuppence. It does still feel very much like someone is tapping your clit while on the medium intensities, but if you go up to super fast it starts to lose some of that unique feeling and it blurs into more of a regular, rumbly, vibration feeling. However, on high it is very loud (like you’d put a load of mini towels in a tiny washing machine), so if these are the only settings you end up enjoying then you may get a similar, and much quieter, experience with a traditional rumbly vibe. So, the higher up the levels you go the less it feels like tapping, and it gets progressively louder too.

You can direct the ‘tapper’ with some intent, but not enough to be able to class it as precise. It feels good to move it around though, so you don’t have to keep it in one place to get something from it. It’s also really easy to clean too, and the battery has lasted a decent amount of time so far (we don’t use it super high though, so I’m sure that helps).

We’re still exploring the possibilities of adding a new sensation to the mix, but initial results seem promising. So if you’re interested to find out whether you like a good clit-tapping then I think this may be the toy for you.

3 Likes

Ooh, they look very interesting. The Onda sounds absolutely fantastic, that’s now on my list and the rotation motion of the Filare sounds intriguing. Not sure clitoral tapping would fo a lot for me but really useful to read your and Mrs Chimp’s review :thinking:

1 Like

Oh! Interesting. I like the sound of the tapping one and the rotating one but I’d be a bit put off by the noise! I’ll have to watch the rotating one to see what the reviews are like when some come in. Would be interested it it wasn’t too loud! Not really into internal toys yet but the first 2 sound fun

1 Like

Only just seen this post, and I’m not sure I’m allowed to say much, but I’m glad it comes with a knicker magnet now and that you like it!

I got mine quite awhile back too. :slightly_smiling_face: The knicker magnet is the black stone shaped thing on the front. It’s quite strong, so there’s a small chance you may not have noticed it (we didn’t at first). It may be worth checking, just in case? :crossed_fingers:

I have checked and it is there, and it is a good feature.
Can’t believe I missed it, but I didn’t get any notes.
I still thought it was the best toy of its type that I had come across.
I think it will be charging under the bed tonight!

It’s a sneaky one. I think we’d had it a few days before I clicked it was a thing. :slightly_smiling_face:

The magnet combined with the music mode were the real stars of the show for us. :slightly_smiling_face: And the connectivity was really good too.

@Ian_Chimp I didn’t know the name of the toy - are you using a general Lovense app or one specific to this toy? The link I was sent was a general one - early days.

I used the Lovense Remote app. I just downloaded it from the Play Store. I take it you didn’t play with the music mode yet?

It’s great. :slightly_smiling_face: Just rack up a playlist of your favourite songs on your phone, sync up music mode, and press play - and the vibrator buzzes and rumbles away along with the music. :slightly_smiling_face:

Sounds like what I did.
It’s a great feature but doesn’t do much for us as favourite songs and vibes don’t always match.
E.g. OH likes jazz :scream:
I like music to help get me in the mood, we just like different stuff… I should go it alone and surprise him.
Anyone else like to match music and sex?

Ah. It sounded like you’d not used the full app. Shame about the misic mismatch though. We don’t have a huge amount of music on our phones, but we had a great time with a couple of random ones we quickly copied over (the Supernatural soundtrack was a Mrs Chimp chart topper in particular :slightly_smiling_face:). I’ve stacked up some playlists since, but the ‘not knowing the next song’ is still more fun. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I think it is a great idea for an app device, but I don’t know if many couples would have a playlist to accompany a knicker vibe - I think it is a good bonus feature. I would play different things along the way and who knows when the mood changes.
So, for us not the most important feature but for solo use definitely good for getting in the mood, and it is still the best knicker vibe I have been lucky enough to find in my… bedside drawer.

1 Like

Enjoying the Dorcel inflatable dildo so far. Surprisingly good :drooling_face:

4 Likes

@Kitty-Cat01 First, if I may submit, no matter how tall or short or thick or think you are, most lingerie/outfits will not look on you the way you imagine it will look. This is for a few reasons (even if you’re similar in size & shape to the model in the picture). 1) how the model is posing. 2) lighting and post photo editing. 3) the environment the model is photographed in.
Even if a consumer looks amazing in an outfits/lingerie, I’ve seen them think that they don’t simply because they don’t think they look or feel like they should based off expectations. IMO, self conficence and excitement will bring more to the scene than the clothing will.
The fact that you are wearing something new will typically excite your SO/OH. If he’s a guy, we typically get turned on by looks anyway so you’ve got at least a two fold benefit simply by wearing either of those two options at all :wink:

3 Likes

I’m not sure I agree with that. We’ve bought lots of lingerie, and have a pretty fair idea of what pieces will look like on Mrs Chimp. Good reviews that include a reviewer’s measurements are also really helpful (as well as knowing the model’s measurements, as @Kitty-Cat01 was saying).

2 Likes

Thanks @anon8189768, they are still on my wishlist and I’ll probably get one or the other when I next do an order. I’m leaning towards the body at the moment!

I’m in I’ve with the model :heart_eyes: Gutted that this set isn’t available in my size :sob:

1 Like

That’s a shame about the size @Purring-Pussy :frowning:

I found this one which I love but it doesn’t come in my size either

3 Likes

@Ian_Chimp That’s sincerely awesome that you’ve had such epic success with shopping. I guess I’m referencing my experience where most of the talk/chat/unintentional eavesdropping consists of how the shoes/wedding dress/lingerie/shirt/jacket/pants/other misc. items don’t fit/look like they “did in the picture”. Could be that more people actually do better in shopping online but simply don’t talk as much about how the clothes they just bought fit perfectly without any issues. I suppose it’s less mention worthy to say “yeah, I bought jeans and they fit” than it is to say “this is the THIRD time I had to return those jeans!”. Though I do agree that a lot of it might have to do with not researching the product before purchasing. Simply buying and hoping will get less positive results than doing the work of looking up measurements.

Ah, no worries. For some reason I thought you were talking about lingerie.