I’ve ordered both and will send one back! I’ll let you know how I get on xxx

1 Like

New storage, a bedside caddy in the shop

Also a selection of smoothing lingere too
Dress
Body
Opencup body
Long sleeve body

All of it has this gorgous floral lace that i love.
My reviews up Here and Here

8 Likes

That’s gorgeous

1 Like

Theyr knockouts from the back, sadly most of the back shots on the website didnt really do it justice, but they made my bum look amazing.

2 Likes

@Green_Eyed_Girl love the CBD range. We reviewed the lube, it’s really good.

4 Likes

More storage, which is nice to see.

2 Likes

I don’t know why they slap the sex toy branding on the side. It would be a lot more discreet without it.

7 Likes

Agreed. Kind of defeats the object of discreet storage a tad.

4 Likes

Couple of interesting things in the shop. A handsfree rabbit vibe and a butt plug with a moving ball inside it.

6 Likes

Wow! That butt plug looks awesome! And it’s a t-bar base :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Love the look of both of them

I know, i like the look of it too. Looks like a nice shape :heart_eyes: the hands free rabbit is very intriguing too.

1 Like

@Mr_Kink1 @KentCouple1990 just read the reviews of the orctan toy and very interestingly it sounds like its claim to mimic oral is not completely unfounded. Also got some pretty amazing reviews which is encouraging.

1 Like

I want to try it so much!

Wow, great reviews!
It really does look the Rolls Royce of masturbators, and sounds like it really delivers.
I think something that will be in my Faves list, time to start saving and waiting for a big discount day :smiley:

Thanks for the update @Green_Eyed_Girl , very much appreciated!

We reviewed the Massage Oil in this range, have to say, very impressed with it.
Planning on using it tonight as it happens, OH been having a rough week sleep wise so giving her a nice massage to help her relax and sleep well.
This is our ‘go to’ now for massages, will be buying more.

Think will also add in some balm with the next order too, see what she thinks of it.

No worries :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Found the reviews very interesting to be honest.
@KentCouple1990 It Seems to combine with discount codes too so its worth waiting for a decent one to get the price down slightly.
Interestingly it sounds like they will be making different rollers for it in the future so you can switch them out, which is a cracking idea.

1 Like

Yes I noticed that, the features seem great on it, and not a bad word said!
I’m just hoping I don’t have to wait for my Birthday Bonus to buy one, thats next July! :frowning:

Theyve had a few decent codes via the email recently, maybe a good one will pop up in the near future

@Mr_Kink1 ooh, apprently the 20% off vibes one is still on

2 Likes

And this little dibbler too:

Aqua Pleasure Rechargeable Water Clitoral Stimulator

I bet this will get a few people wet. :slightly_smiling_face::sweat_drops:

2 Likes