What's new that you love?

:laughing: beat me to it. Looks intriguing

£130 though, and I think you have to use it in the bath? You may be better off putting the money towards a power shower. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Ooh ooh ooh - This is great fun! So glad Lovehoney have decided to stock it. I was very lucky and got to test it a while back, definitely unique among my collection and a great sensation. I believe I did reminisce about shower heads in my youth in my review but this has rather more power :rofl:.

It had an Australian plug at the time but I’m sure that’s been switch to a UK one now.

Yes, this is true… but since I love my baths this is not a problem :joy::+1:

1 Like

This looks fantastic: :slightly_smiling_face:

Snail Vibe Rechargeable Extra Powerful Dual Vibrator

And this: (we reviewed this one :slightly_smiling_face:)

Wellness G-Wave Rechargeable G-Spot Rabbit Vibrator

6 Likes

Wow - That’s all I can say.

Maybe good ones for the Monster Lover Thread :smiling_imp: I’m thinking @Mint-Monster ?

I must say the snail is very intriguing for constant clit pressure while moving the shaft.

Ooh plus there’s the Werewolf Realistic Silicone Dildo too if you’re Lycan a bit of monster loving?

9 Likes

Not sure if my review of the Snail Vibe will go up or not as I tested it quite a while back (although I think all that has changed is the packaging and the fact it now comes with a case). Although I think I was a little harsh on the star rating as I gave it a 3, but I think I’d upgrade that to a 4.

I really like it. It looks a bit gimmicky but it actually really does work. The vibrations are strong and fairly rumbly (albeit quite loud when both going on the higher speeds), the vibrations spread well throughout the toy which means they can be felt wherever the silicone meets the body (although does mean they go into your hand which can be uncomfortable when using for long periods), it’s easy to thrust and moves seamlessly and it maintains clitoral contact the whole time. It is designed to be thrust, but can easily be held still. You have full control over how shallow or deep each thrust is so it hits the spots you want it to. It really is likely to fit the anatomy of the majority of people with a vulva.

My only gripes with it are that the vibration does go into your hand (as said above), there is only a plus button for controlling the intensity so you have to scroll through or turn off and on to go to a lower intensity and it is annoying to clean all the crevices.

4 Likes

Ooohh! That looks fun :heart_eyes: Some interesting new stuff!

1 Like

Its nice to see them trying different shapes in their toys, especially as conventional rabbits are such a hit or miss fit wise for so many people.

@Peitho love the look of that fantasy dildo

Edit: wow, just read the dimensions for the werewolf dildo. 6.25”circumference. So if you wanted a big silicone dildo, there is now one in the shop

2 Likes

Few other bits in the shop too

Blue Robe
Cage back chemise

Vibrating urethral dilator set

7 Likes

The dilator set is going straight on next month’s shopping list!
The Chemise looks lovely too

1 Like

I’ve never tried anything like the Vibrating urethral dilator set, can’t imagine it being a nice feeling but if anyone can tell me Other wise I’d always give it a try

2 Likes

give it a try :wink:
previously, I’ve just gently applied a wand to the top of the metal sound I use

1 Like

I’ll give it some Research before I take the plunge with it… Looks pretty scary :joy:

1 Like

It is , very scary, especially when it starts going in

1 Like

I imagine the first time is the scariest! but I’ve always imagined it gives an amazing feeling :heart_eyes_cat: but that long one?

2 Likes

I’m curling up just thinking about it :joy::joy::joy:

Damn, out of stock already!
and I think the ‘email me when back in’ link is gone

1 Like

@Melody1, One i missed :laughing:
Really want this, also in plus sizes

8 Likes

The new leopard print items are tempting!

1 Like

Whoops, you did it again :musical_note:
That might even work for me as well

The Plus Size model looks terrific too

4 Likes