What's new that you love?

I agree. The sizings are quite variable, make me think it must be pretty stretchy

This thread is great for catching up - been loitering in the background for a while…
The new ‘is it or isn’t it a rabbit?’ toys are intriguing.
I had a look at the hands free rabbit when it was being designed. I thought the idea was great, but on the prototype the two parts kept falling apart so I had to use sellotape - hope this has been fixed!
Fingers itching to add the snail and wellness ones to my basket…

2 Likes

This looks nifty: :slightly_smiling_face:

Lovense Quake

2 Likes

It looks like a good design

It does look nifty but it also looks a tad expensive. I’d love to add it to the collection. I could imagine lots of fun with it. But I’m not sure my budget will stretch that far at the mo. :frowning_face:

Ooh - The advent calendars have arrived!

Couples here,
For her here
And for him here

And as if that’s not enough the auto suction Nipple Pumps (which I reviewed - Lucky me!) and Pussy Pump have arrived!

6 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: this looks amazing! Can’t see your review yet @Peitho. Foes it have patterns or just different strengths?

3 Likes

I was wondering this also…? Doesn’t seem to be a price or an option to purchase yet either. I’m well interested in them!

1 Like

I can see a price @James89 - £59.99 and it looks like I can add to basket too. I’m going to wait for reviews though, it’s a lot to spend on something if it’s not what I’m hoping!

2 Likes

My OH in this new mesh number :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Sorry @Kitty-Cat01 , been busy, busy at work. I have added my review of the Nipple Pumps here if you want a read.
I’ll add the bits that are missing when the review goes live. Yes, really cool suction patterns and a good variety so something for everyone’s taste. Unique sensation, I don’t have anything else like them and I really like them but just wish the strongest pump was a bit stronger.

2 Likes

I got to review the for her advent and bar 2 items i loved everything in it. its really good advent.
Review here, be warned its pretty long and does contain spoilers past a marked point (sorry guys, tried hiding them but the coding is having none of it :woman_shrugging: )

1 Like

@Peitho - That werewolf dildo is giving me those unappealing realistic human dick vibes, sadly. Just a big red one with extra hairy balls :joy:

A good step in the right direction by LH for us monster fuckers, though. Hope to see more in the future.

4 Likes

It does fill the humungous silicone dildo slot nicely, but I’m with you, my first reaction was “oh…thats very human looking”
Dont get me wrong, i like a nice dick, but i like my fantasy to be, well, fantastical :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

New frillies in and there some really nice ones
I am currently drooling over this pretty :heart_eyes: (i wants one so badly)

There is also a slew of everyday lacy thongs that look really nice
pinks , some basic tones and some florals

There is also a very sexy slit back mini dress thing i love with a great neck cut on the frount

Also a leopard print wrap. Not the biggest fan of animal prints but my god is this shot to die for

9 Likes

I just love the robe but then I am quite a big animal print fan, I will be getting that at some stage!

Adore the style of the dress too but I am a little concerned it would be too short on me so we’ll see what some more reviews say first on that one.

1 Like

I don’t want to be an ‘enabler’ but from the pic you posted a little while back, I’m sure you would look great in the babydoll, so long as you didn’t actually drool over it :grin:

1 Like

They sold out almost immediately, so i’ll have to be patient :wink: hopefully they get some more stock soon

2 Likes

Now this looks pretty epic!

Love the sock too! May have to invest :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Ok, the rainbow cock sock is hailarious :laughing: best present idea ever

3 Likes