What's new that you love?

I :heart: that new bodystocking!

1 Like

That is so on my list, has anyone tried the We vibe Rabbit vibrator?

Okay, definitely not new but maybe new back for Christmas? Anyway, I’m posting it here because I hadn’t seen it recently and for some insane reason didn’t buy it last year. Definitely going to be a stocking filler to be filled this year.

Let his Red Nose Shine in Rude-olf Reindeer

Great review from @Sum_Sub too.

8 Likes

No, but i hear very good things

I have this, it feels great on

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/prostate-massagers/p/aneros-helix-syn-v-vibrating-silicone-prostate-massager/a46985g84371.html

Ohhhhhhh this looks great. Love their products

Some of The christmas lingerie is in.

Bikini
Hat
Bra set
Boxers

7 Likes

Oh I love those boxers!

Just bought my OH Rude-olf for this year though :see_no_evil::rofl:

I’m assuming reviews will show soon as I’m sure I remember a tester post about some of these.

2 Likes

Im assuming so. Not everything is up yet, so theyr probubly still in the process of loading it all to the site

2 Likes

Ooooh, excellent :smirk: adds to basket :rofl:

1 Like

Theres a few missing. So hopefully theyll pop up soon

1 Like

Sadly they seem to have disappeared from the “new” lingerie tab and from search results, but still show up when clicking through from the links above :sweat_smile: Hopefully they get it sorted soon :crossed_fingers:

*they are at the very bottom of the costume section for some reason :sweat_smile:

Saw a very sexy devil set on one of the lovehoney emails but it isn’t up yet so here’s hoping :crossed_fingers:

Ah, found them.

Bodycon dress
Body stocking

There is also a alternative wetlook nurse outfit for anyone whose been bad this xmas
Fantasy Wet Look Nurse Costume, Black, hi-res

4 Likes

Loving the sexy santa christmas bodycon dress…

1 Like

Shoved my Review up for it, if anyone is curios
(Spoiler, its really nice :heart_eyes: )

2 Likes

Couple more xmas pieces up. A Wrap dress and a Bad elf outfit

4 Likes

I’m definitely a Naughty Elf not a Bad Elf! :rofl:

3 Likes

I think it might be naughty elf actually :laughing: possibly a slight Freudian slip there

1 Like

The wrap dress is great, very comfy and seems well made. As @Green_Eyed_Girl 's review of the dress not at all itchy or scratchy and could be worn all day as part of a general Christmas outfit

2 Likes

100% with Mrs John on this one, that body was a total (pleasant) surprise.

1 Like