whats the best chat up lines you've heard or used??

Just for a laugh wanna no what the best chat up lines are you've heard or used.

I had a guy tell me he was a gynecologist once and started to laugh and at 16 I had no idea what he was on about lol!!!

"You dont have to drive me STRAIGHT home do you"

Are they any good chat up lines?

Although not a chat up line a young guy (19-20) came over to me in a club and said

'You are the most beautiful woman i have ever seen, would you like to dance with me"

awwwwww i thought how cute.......

Some of the worse ive heard r - u must be a parking ticket cause uve got fine written all over u

A woman did actually say to a friend of mine "grab your coat you've pulled". Funny at the time decidedly un funny when his wife found out and filed for divorce.

When I was at school & a bit the boys used to use some godawful lines.

'Is that a ladder in your tights or a stairway to heaven?'

'Do you believe in love at first sight or shall I walk past you again?'

I always maintain that if a chat up line is used ironically & with bit of banter & a cheeky smile, then they can actually work. But only if it's obvious the guy's not taking himself too seriously. We all love a sense of humour, right girls?

Agreed Sub Kitten - if a man makes u laugh he is 3/4 of the way there

Miss teach&nurse wrote:

Agreed Sub Kitten - if a man makes u laugh he is 3/4 of the way there

"would you like me to caramelise your onions" I was talking about cooking curry but it came out all wrong lol

"You look like a window. Can I lick you?" is possibly the most bizarre one I've ever encountered...

haha love all of them so funny :)

i like the one where you go to the bar, get an ice cube and stand on it then say "well that's the ice broken, can i buy you a drink"

luckylesbo wrote:

i like the one where you go to the bar, get an ice cube and stand on it then say "well that's the ice broken, can i buy you a drink"

id just piss myself laughing and walk away

luckylesbo wrote:

This would actually work for me - its funny and cheesy! I'd defo chat to the guy if he tried this!

Miss teach&nurse wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

This would actually work for me - its funny and cheesy! I'd defo chat to the guy if he tried this!

*gets an icecube*

i know alot of funny ones.....not good ones lol!

"That dress is very becoming on you.... but then if i were on you i'd be cuming too"

"Fuck me if i'm wrong.... but is your name Bula"

"Fat Penguin...... just wanted something to break the ice"

"Do you work in subway, because you just gave me a footlong"

but..... women if you want a successful one for pulling men i suggest you go up to them and ask.... "Do these look real?"

have you just fallen fron heaven

your mate said you fancy me

are those two with you

sit on this and well see what comes up

luckylesbo wrote:

i know alot of funny ones.....not good ones lol!

"That dress is very becoming on you.... but then if i were on you i'd be cuming too"

"Fuck me if i'm wrong.... but is your name Bula"

"Fat Penguin...... just wanted something to break the ice"

"Do you work in subway, because you just gave me a footlong"

but..... women if you want a successful one for pulling men i suggest you go up to them and ask.... "Do these look real?"

Hahaha I love the penguin one, that would definitely work on me

my friend just told me this one....

"My dick just died, Can i bury it in your ass?"

luckylesbo wrote:

my friend just told me this one....

"My dick just died, Can i bury it in your ass?"

Thats the classiest line right there! I like your friend! ;) lol

"Given that god is infinite and the universe is also infinite, do you fancy a shag"

"Inheriting 80million doesn't mean much when you have a weak heart"

my personal favs are oldies :

"Can i give you an Aussie kiss?? It's like a french kiss only Down Under"

and

beckon someone over with your finger "I just made you come with one finger, imagine what i could do with my whole hand"