Hidden Fantasies ....

Hey !

I was just wondering what "Secret" fantaies we all have ... ? You know, the ones that for whatever the reason you just haven't told your partner or anyone else for that matter ....

Personally, I have a few ;

I would like a session of being a submissive character to a MAJORALLY dom guy - someone who will controle my mind as well as my body. It's not my OH's style and when we have touched upon it lightly, it's obvious he does not enjoy it very much and therefor I will probably not ever get to act it out with him. So, I have never told him how far I would like to go with it.

I have one that started out as a dream but really turned me on .....

I was at a garden party in the grounds of a beautiful country home. It was way back, probably early 1900's. The guests were mainly men, but there were a few women. However, they were all dressed in upper class clothing. Around the garden were several Chez Langes with a women on each ( I was one of these women ) we were naked, apart from a pillow case type thing on our head with holes for eyes and mouth. It happend that these men would quite freely approach us and do whatever they wanted with us ( In full view of other guests ) , then return to the party. I like the annonimity of it I think.

Also, as I have mentioned on here before, I have a huge Foot Fetish and TIckle Torture fetish. My OH has accpted these recently and does do things related to them, but isn't completely comfortable to go as far as I would like with it..... ( Me tied, blindfolded and tickled for as long as possible. Or tickled whilst making love ) So, the thought does cross my mind of this happening when I am playing alone .....

one that ive never told my wife because i dont think she would be up for it

to have a Sex Party - no partner swapping just lots of couples having sex infront of other couples also having sex, with loads of toys around for use, sex swing up, door restrains, bed restrains, dancers pole up (still yet to buy door restrains or a sex swing but planning to) because it gives me so much of a thrill being watched by others, wish i knew why but it really does.