What's your fantasy?

I'm just being nosey really. I'm sure everybody must have one.

Mine is probably another girl joining us which the oh is up for some day.

Also do you think you'd actually go through with it or is it something which will always stay a fantasy?

Thanks MissT

At the moment i like to fantasize about having another woman in the bedroom with us, but she'd be tied to the wall naked and gagged, then made to watch as i tie my wife's wrists and ankles to the corners of the bed. I would tease and play with my wife as i normally do, as though nobody else was there.
In part 2 of the fantasy, when i have finished playing with my wife, we tie our 'slave' to the bed and we both play with her

I would love it if this fantasy ever did become reality, but i wouldn't risk harming our relationship by trying to make it happen

One of my fantasies would be to watch my wife with another lady, enjoying each other bodies with fingers, toys & tongues. The twist would be that I would be tied to a chair, so forced to just watch the show, unable to join in or even touch myself. Only allowed release once they decide to give it to me.

I am happy to just keep this as a fantasy only !!!

Double post - couldn't see how to delete this one using my kindle......

whats my fantasy ? shouldnt that read fantasies !

my god how long have to got !

So many! Me with another lady being very naughty ;) with my hubby and potentially her partner watching. Double Bj for both men and then swapping partners finishing the night with hubby ;)
Secondly, doing the cuckold thing ordering hubby around etc mmmmmm :) x

Mine is to spend a whole weekend with oh playing with all our toys from lh that we have not had chance to try in detail, especially the bondage kit. I want him to tie me up, blindfold me & tease me for hours. We would set up on a big fluffy rug with a carpet picnic & some nice wine then just play ALL DAY and night!!! lol I want to also tie him up and tease him soooo much he would beg me for it!! - don't think he would but would be nice to try!! hehe - I have a few others also.....

Always Hot wrote:

Mine is to spend a whole weekend with oh playing with all our toys from lh that we have not had chance to try in detail, especially the bondage kit. I want him to tie me up, blindfold me & tease me for hours. We would set up on a big fluffy rug with a carpet picnic & some nice wine then just play ALL DAY and night!!! lol I want to also tie him up and tease him soooo much he would beg me for it!! - don't think he would but would be nice to try!! hehe - I have a few others also.....

oh yeh & film the lot!!!

i get turned on at the thought of watching my OH with another woman but i know myself well enough to know i couldnt go through with it. id wanna kill the other woman haha xx

Not really a fantasy but it's closer to that than reality, so I'll go with someone valuing my strengths enough to put up with my physical limitations. That would be lovely.

My fantasy: status quo for yet another year, and then a year after that. Rinse and repeat.

Being tied spread eagled to the bed blindfolded not knowing who was going to do what to me

1 Like

Repliquant, I love that. That's pretty much mine too. Don't really fantasize about much more than that.

Mine would be watching my wife get spanked by another woman. Probably a slightly older very well dressed governess type lady.

lucky to have done most things that we want to do with wife but i like the idea of an older and strict lady using me whilst wife watches.

she would like to see me play with another guy

I'm very open minded and will try anything once. I'd quite like my girlfriend to fuck me using a strap on. A little role reversal perhaps. Let her be the dominant one hehe

HairyMuse wrote:

I'm very open minded and will try anything once. I'd quite like my girlfriend to fuck me using a strap on. A little role reversal perhaps. Let her be the dominant one hehe

I have a fantasy a little bit like this. Haven't mentioned this to the oh though, not sure how he'd take it...

Haha. I've only slightly mentioned it to my oh. She's a bit apprehensive. Will have to see how things pan out

MissTig wrote:

HairyMuse wrote:

I have a fantasy a little bit like this. Haven't mentioned this to the oh though, not sure how he'd take it...

i would say yes - i think lots of males like the idea of being taken at least once to see what it feels like

you maybe surprised .......