What's your fantasy?

Hope your ok @FortySomethingWife :heart::heart:

1 Like

@FortySomethingWife
Hope you guys are OK

2 Likes

We will be fine - but we’ve both learnt it’s not for us. I just need to put my big girl knickers on now and try and move on.

7 Likes

@FortySomethingWife I was concerned about you yesterday going ahead with something your partner wanted more so than you. Its happened now so time to move on. You both need to work together. Forget the big girl knickers and bring out the sexy lingerie. You need to feel good about yourself, sexy and loved. You are one hell of a woman. Much loved.

7 Likes

Well said @steve19

We get the feeling @FortySomethingWife is a strong woman and will come through this :heart:

3 Likes

I have been worrying about u. You were even on my mind this morning.
I hope that your both ok, spend some time together, and everyone else says talk to each other:

4 Likes

Thanks folks, we’ve spent the morning cleaning and cleaning and cleaning and chatting and it’s been fine. We are both on the same page, we both feel the same way and so it’ll be alright. One day we will laugh about this .

9 Likes

So moving back on to fantasies … how about a movie night, a blanket, hot drinks and just romance ? Lol

13 Likes

That sounds pretty perfect to me, I would love that

1 Like

@FortySomethingWife
love it.
my fantasy is a weekend with the whole family in the great outdoors with perfect weather

2 Likes

Right now my fantasy is a time machine (to go back in time and give my head a bloody wobble) , a miraculous 24 hour three stone weight loss miracle and a huge budget to spend on lingerie so I might feel slightly attractive …
Also the trashy TV, a blanket and my family around me.
Ah how fantasies change !

10 Likes

We are town dwellers so the great outdoors sounds lovely to me. Picnic blankets and the sound of music ? Hehe

5 Likes

@FortySomethingWife glad to hear you have talked things through and are ok.

My current fantasy is for Mrs Tintin to be more dominant. I would like her to tell me to stip, bend me over a chair and spank and tease me.

Her fantasy is the great outdoors.
Her naked, me clothed, up against a tree, then riding me.

I think both of these are easily achievable!

5 Likes

My husband has got huge fantasies of me being a dom but when I’ve tried in the past we’ve either ended up in fits of giggles or I’ve burnt the carpet !

3 Likes

How did you burn the carpet? :rofl:

It’s because she was so hot! :rofl: xx

6 Likes

Dammit that should have been my first thought!

1 Like

I dropped a candle … don’t ask. I was trying to be the romantic type of dom … only I lit the candle and dropped it! It was more of a comedy scene than sexy

3 Likes

But that’s what sex often is… it rarely is movie perfect (bdsm movie or else).

Sex toys getting lost, gone to patterns rather than continuous vibrations, cat refusing to get off the bed…

Giggly sex is still excellent sex in my book.

9 Likes

I’m a big fan of giggly :smiling_face:

3 Likes