What's your fantasy?

I say go for it. Anything that will motivate a husband to do his chores is a valuable asset.

1 Like

I have lots of specific fantasies, but they all come down to one underlying one - to have a loving playmate who likes to play the Dom in BDSM games, but is perfectly matched to me in how far he wants to go with it. That would be heaven. Not likely to happen though, especially in the time of Covid.

2 Likes

It has been a long time since my wife was active and I only managed to get her to be the dominate one a handful of times . We talked about limits way ahead of time . Neither of us are into pain so that was easy . But OMG , did I enjoy being tied up and treated like I was a sex toy she bought . After watching Build a sex room , she did seemed to guardedly like some things that have been out of her comfort zone . I get a glimmer of hope from her every so often about rejoining our sex life . In the meantime my fantasies keep my man bits plumbing working along with using my selection of anal toys so I am ready to be mounted at a moments notice . I just thought I should be doing tongue exersices so I will be more capable at eating pussy too .

2 Likes

I have a few but my OH like to fulfill them when they are possible which she has on the last three occasions me getting pegged by someone else her dressing up in business suit with skirt wearing her strapon while smoking a thin cigar and letting me watch her having lesbian sex wonder if she will fulfill my next one which is for me to dp her whilst she eats pussy of our friend who helped peg me with her watching

2 Likes

All my fantasies lately involve spanking with a belt, needle play, knife play, blood play and watersports.
Weā€™re in the talking it all through stage and giving each other the grrrrs :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Hehe be warned belts leave marks ā€¦ I got carried away with my husbands lol

1 Like

The marks are happy side effects :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I used to hear "talk to her " a lot , when I was with my ex . I tried , I even tried to persuade her to come to ā€œRelateā€ . It did no good . I guess itā€™s just a fact of life that ,edited by mod
Iā€™m approaching the final phase of life anyway , so it wont bother me much longer . Ive made sure that sheā€™ll be financially sound when ive gone

What does this mean? Are you ok?

1 Like

Im fine , I promise, donā€™t worry, I have no intention of doing ā€œsomething sillyā€ itā€™s just that being in one sexless marriage, now in another ( we have some , but not much) makes me wonder what the point of it all is ?

2 Likes

I know people say that sex isnā€™t everything in a relationship and its not but it is a huge part of feeling good about yourself and having your needs met. Iā€™m sorry that its tough for you.

3 Likes

The point of it for me is to learn the lesson of how to get free of dependency on others and enjoy my own body and mind. :smiling_face:

3 Likes

On point with that reply ! Been a long long time since my wife was active and I was pretty crushed early on . I even threw away almost all sex toys . Then I decided to become a master at DIY sex . I am happy to report I self pleasure in many ways and have expanded what I do exstensivly . In my dreams I could have the wife involved once or twice a year !

3 Likes

Me and girlfriend finally tried it a few weeks ago, best experience weā€™ve had, so hot, hooking up with a different girl this weekend we canā€™t wait

1 Like

When we go away on Friday, our accommodation has a balcony. So thereā€™s a lot of fantasies and different scenarios going around my head, of what we can do in the dark :smirk:

3 Likes

Why the dark

Cos Iā€™m pretty sure weā€™ll get kicked out if weā€™re seen doing anything during the day :joy: weā€™re staying at Butlinā€™s, and our accommodation is a 2 story chalet and thereā€™s others around too, their situated around a lake. During the day itā€™s obvious what weā€™ll be doing.

1 Like

Fair comment thought it may have been abroad

1 Like

Maybe one year :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Fair play for A) trying it
B) jumping in full on/embracing it
&
C) proving a point

I will say, for me, my mrs and i done something like this, and she dressed up etc and i was more into the dress up than her doing anything else that happened that night lol

2 Likes