What's your fantasy?

The pjs snacks and cheesy TV sounds like a good fantasy. Definitely going to be trying that on the weekend :smiley:

2 Likes

Nothing major, just would like my wife to initiate and take control

4 Likes

Not my all time fantasy but it is todayā€™s fantasy and that is to get in from work today get myself bathed shaven top and bottom relaxed and go into bedroom where my OH is lying on the bed with her thigh high boots on elbow length satin or latex gloves with her legs bent at the knees one hand holding a thin cigar and wearing her harness with her 8ā€ girly cock attached and stroking it oh and I forgot to mention her lips done with as she calls it sluttiest red lipstick

7 Likes

@TPTS yeah i know that feeling :face_exhaling::face_exhaling::face_exhaling:

1 Like

Might be too graphic , WARNING ! My fantasy is to have a month where everybody that depends on me mentally and financially takes care of themselves and their problems . I could relax and have a restful month of playing in whatever manner sexually I could think of . Day after day of laying in the sun and going for motorcycle rides and maybe even use my motorhome a few times . Even have a little time for some fishing . Boy , am I a dreamer .

11 Likes

Sounds idyllic.

I take thereā€™s no chance of that happening

1 Like

Current fantasy is a MMF, where the female introduces me to playing with a guy for the first time, while enjoying watching us.
She has a strapon to use on me while I am sucking cock for the first time and later, we return the favour on herā€¦
Phew - tissue to Larryā€™s table pleaseā€¦

3 Likes

One of my fantasies is to have group sex. Not swapping partners but having sex whilst theres sex going on around us,maybe a small sex party of just a few couples as it might be a bit intimidating first time :grin:

2 Likes

My favourite fantasy

My favourite fantasy is to walk into our bedroom and see OH lying there with her thigh high 4ā€heeled leather boots elbow length gloves her sexy basque with her44dd tits straining to be out with her lips :lips: painted slutty red smoking on one of her thin cigars (which she only does when she is feeling kinky/very horny ) and attached to her waist her harness with the 8/10ā€ dildo in place and stroking it with her other hand

5 Likes

Mine isnā€™t that outlandish but i want to be dressed up and me wearing stockings and stillettos. I want to start by going down on him then him finger fucking me through my crotchless panties pushing me up again the wall. Then i want him to turn me round lift my dress up and fuck me from behind until he cums.
Easily done but not had the situation yet.

11 Likes

I reckon you could turn that to reality pretty easily just surprise him with it when he gets home from wwork one evening

We donā€™t live together but are going to a wedding next month and staying at a hotel so will be suited and booted. I reckon it will be the perfect scenario!

5 Likes

Sounds like youā€™ve got a plan of action.if you decide you cant wait though you could pre ready at home wear a long coat round to his then remove it at the door and get straight down to it, as a man that surprise factor would be super sexy.

3 Likes

That sounds so hot @maz1965 and I am sure it is something that is achievable. I would say go for it. Your outfit sounds amazing

Well mine is to watch OH Enjoying another guy helping him into her and sliding in for a bit of DP I love to see her getting off on her own or under my own horse power ā€¦ so to see the mess that would be made with her and another guy would be amazing, you never know I may even offer to clean up after if the mood takes me :grin: she hasnā€™t been opposed to the idea but pretty sure itā€™s going to stay a fantasy :smiling_face_with_tear:

6 Likes

Is this a cuckold fantasy? You want to watch your partner having sex with another guy and you help?

1 Like

Not entirely sure to be fair! Itā€™s probably more MMF threesome as I wouldnā€™t want to just watch :man_shrugging:t3:
Iā€™ve not really dissected the thought or the process I just enjoy her enjoy herself :joy:

2 Likes

Iā€™d love to see my wife being chatted up in a bar, then going for a dance, being surrounded by the guyā€™s mates and a bit of groping on the dance floor by a few of them, before going back to a hotel for a GB!

1 Like