What's your fantasy?

My fantasy right now is to tie down my OH to the bed laying flat face down, starting by giving her a massage from her shoulders to thighs with plenty of massage lube. After some time when she is relaxed move her in to the doggy position and massage her bum with some spanking every now and then. When she has a red ass it’s time to start playing with her clit using her wand to start then her womaniser before adding a butt plug and to finish her off with one of the rabbits until she cums.
Then untie her and let her fuck me however she likes!!

5 Likes

I have engineered in my head a piece of sex equipment mainly for a fantasy I have lately . I will attempt to not be too graphic in my description . I took inspiration from gym equipment . Steel framed with adjustable pads . I will describe the main subject to use as myself . I will be standing with legs apart , slightly angled forward , at my waist several pads to rest upper leg and hip joint against . Then with upper body leaning forward about 45 degrees and a pad on each side to support my upper chest / shoulders . and adjustable height seat for another party around my face level . Once I gather my assistances , myself in position and have a person mount me anally starting with slow strokes . Meanwhile person number two kneeling under me to give me oral while I please someone in the seat orally . The person giving oral can litely slap my balls and the person mounting me if so equipped . Would request the mounter have hands on my hips . Of course I would be wearing weighted nipple clamps that would swing and tug with every movement . For the first try I request real cocks at both of my openings and imagine all of us climaxing at the same time , after that we could switch it up however other participants would like .

3 Likes

I have never been pegged or had a cum kiss. I would love both of these to be done by my wife’s sister!!

8 Likes

Being stripped naked, then mummified with cling film and duct taped to a board, my cock will have a cock ring placed on it as well as my balls.
Two ladies will come along wearing corsets / basques, stockings and French knickers.
They will spread a cream on my cock which feels great but reduces my feeling making it harder for me to cum.
They then take in turns on sitting on my face and cock many times each till I’m soaked in their juices and my frustration is at 100%.
When they have finished with me they wipe their juices up with their knickers and one pair is placed over my head so I am forced to smell their sex until I’m free.
The other is rammed in my mouth.
The last thing to do is lock my cock in a cage for the night, I’m warned if I spit my knicker gag out then I won’t be unlocked for a long time!

5 Likes

I would love to be double teamed by two well hung hot guys while women watch the action

3 Likes

Currently I have fantasy of being completely dominated by my wife. Would start off with her tying me up, teasing me and dirty talk about taking on a lover, and making me watch recording of them both having sex loudly and passionately.

Would then progress to facesitting, some spanking on me, then Amazon position followed by missionary pegging, whilst giving some dirty talk about her making me give oral to her lover, culminating in intense hands free orgasm for me and self facial.

She’d be predominantly clothed to add CFNM dimension.

Not sure if she’d be up for all of this, but hey it’s my birthday coming up!

8 Likes

Mine would have to be a three sum with 2 ladies both in sexy lingerie stocking and suspenders. It will never happen but a great fantasy.

8 Likes

Other than being pegged by my SO a previous big fantasy of mine was and I guess still is as follows:
I would come home from work to find my SO and another (which ever woman had caught my eye that day, be it real life or photo/tv) woman dressed to go out on the town. I say something to which they change their minds and decide to turn on me, restrain me and then after a wicked smile whisper to each other…
Anyway I get dragged to the shower where I’m washed and removed of all of my hair dried then blindfolded and tied down on the floor. I can then feel amazing sensation in the air but no touching. This teasing goes on for ages until the point I’m so close to exploding, when the blindfold is whipped off and the sight of the strap-on being used on my SO just a hairs breath from my face tips me over the edge. They both let out a small giggle then really go for it until they both orgasm and collapse next to me.

I’m happy to settle for a 1st sensation of being pegged though

5 Likes

So for the longest time I’ve always wanted to belong to a true dom or dommie, (I have no preference on gender)I love the thought of being owned. Having them use my body in whatever way they wish, the complete loss of control sounds amazing to me.

2 Likes

mine is sucking fucking and wanking 3 bbc’s at the same time hehe xxx

2 Likes

Pegging is still top of the list but I also like the thought of having someone giving me a BJ and then being rimmed at the same time.

I think anything that involves more anal play on me :pray::pray:

5 Likes

My fantasy is to be with a couple and the woman makes me a bi sissy slave. Making me suck her mans cock.

8 Likes

Lick ladies hairy Armpits

Right now is to be home enjoying some fun with OH and our two female friends

2 Likes

Me too I’d love to taste both our juices mixed together

Fantasy I have been having these days is me and wife meeting a masculine hot man and bringing him home. We strip him down and kneel down in front of him sharing his cock. Bothe of us licking and sucking his cock and balls. Ultimately sharing his cum.

4 Likes

For hubby to walk through that door. Without saying a single word, grabbing hold of me, his hand pulling my hair and guiding my head down, “forcing” himself in my mouth. Then he’ll bend me over the bed to finish.

It happened once not so long ago. (A day or so before I told him it was a fantasy I’ve been having) And it was amazing and so intense, and totally unexpected. Came home from the yard, surprised me then went back to work :joy: and without a single word spoken :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Sounds like what I do to my hubby :rofl: love it xx

5 Likes

I’ve done this with hubby, he loves it xxx

4 Likes

@steve19 never say never :kissing_heart:

2 Likes