What's your fantasy?

We have just started out on the hotwife path and her first date was so exciting for us both.

2 Likes

I bet, welcome.

1 Like

So want to try a ball gag while I’m either spanked or pegged

3 Likes

I will not go into great detail or Mods will kill it . I am blindfolded and tied to bed on my back wearing tie at the hips lace panties . Many hands caress all over my body with special attention to all my erotic zones . After I am sufficiently warmed up somebody can remove my panties . Many kisses all over and some oral activity on my nipples and cock . A cowgirl mounting me and some face sitting . Then untie me and restrain me kneeling and everybody can make use of my rear entry . While I can alternately give oral to both sexes . Too much to ask ? Not in my fantasy !

4 Likes

I have to say my ultimate fantasy is a gang bang. Me the only female in a nice hotel suite with 6 guys (not including hubby) preferably all black guys. I have a thing for hunky black men. Hubby drops me off for the night. I spend an hour alone in the room getting myself ready for my six hunks, they come in and we have drinks before I start kissing them one by one. Then they use my body for their own personal pleasure for the night, doing anything they want to me as long as it’s nothing painful. Mmmmmm now my mind is wandering :blush: :wink: :kissing_heart: xxx

15 Likes

Happened to me on my first date with the woman who is now my wife. After that experience, I definitely knew she was a keeper.:joy:

3 Likes

Would love to be encouraged by wife into having first time bi fun with another guy in front of her for her own entertainment. Would love this to happen in a way where she dominates and directs the action, with her teasing me, withholding any sexual attention from her to me until I do what she wants with the other guy.

Would start off fairly tame i.e. she won’t undress until I undress him first, but then get progressively more daring til she won’t let me have sex with her until I perform oral on him, with her touching herself to orgasm whilst she orders me to have him finish in my mouth.

Some blindfolding and handcuffing of both myself and the other guy along with some spanking punishment would enhance proceedings further.

7 Likes

I am a member of a sex club and members call me the club bicycle because everybody rides me .

1 Like

Always wanted to watch my wife with another women, we spoke about it before Covid she seemed up for it but it has never been mentioned since. I suppose it will just stay a fantasy.

3 Likes

Never say never I thought my fantasy about seeing OH have sex with another female would never happen but it did late last year and it came as a big surprise

8 Likes

I will have to bring up the subject again and see how the conversation goes

2 Likes

We had a friend of ours whom the OH had known since school having a catch up and a few drinks and as women do when their in the company of each other started talking about sex and sex fantasies and she asked me if I had any so i told her I have wanted to see her with another women for years but didn’t think it would happen and OH said if I found the right person I would fulfill it for you and that’s when our friend said that she has wanted to fuck my wife since school and she would help us out and boy did she and has helped on a few other fantasies as well

9 Likes

Having the missus utterly satisfied by another guy…
And then dp with me…

This might turn in to a reality on Saturday! I really hope so!

6 Likes

My wife and another couple discussing and demonstrating their favorite oral activities on each other , So each person would preform the activity on the other three . Granted I might need coaching and practice on a blow job . Lately I have been thinking more and more of sucking a cock . I know what I like and think another guy might enjoy the same thing . And licking a new to me pussy and watching the wife do the same along with watching her blow another guy . Once again I would like several angles of all the activities recorded to “review” and cum again and again .

4 Likes

Mine right now is to have my mouth and throat used somewhere in public. Like a public toilet, on my knees, choking and then someone walks in and I’m just impaled on a lovely penis, all the way down my throat, trapped between his hips and the stall door and we have to stay just like that, so quiet until we’re alone again and I can finish the job

11 Likes

What gets me really horny and It’s not a fantasy any more is I love to eat my OH’s pussy and ass while she is wearing panties. She comes so much that her panties get soaked. Then I slide in after she has had multiple orgasms and finish inside her. I then get to clean her up, she takes her panties off and puts them in my mouth. A fantasy come true.

8 Likes

My fantasy of sucking a cock is getting stronger , I find myself “practicing” while eating a banana . So far the best I can do is about 5.5" . That is close to my own length .

7 Likes

My fantasy is to be tied down to a bench with my arms n legs hanging down to the legs of the bench wrists and ankles being tied to the bench legs and have some silk tied round my throat tied round the bench my nipples being licked and flicked my torso being touched with silk gloves my cock slowly stroked edged over and over :grin::grin:

4 Likes

Mine is 100% giving and being the dom but in a more creative and methodical way.

The majority of my fantasies have involved Mrs. Val and another one (or many of her friends) where she would be pleasured. But lately I have focused on imagining myself looking after myself.

My focus would be on MFF and both younger than myself. They would be at my complete beck and call and would likely include a little of everything especially some bondage, toy use, anal sex and all of the things that currently are off the table for me.

Heck, having sex twice a week (maybe once!) would be a fantasy!

I would like a weekend though of all sex - everything related to it where I would have to tap out or lose interest. That has never happened and likely never will.

5 Likes

My latest fantasy is being blindfolded while wearing OH’s lingerie, bra, panties, suspender belt, stockings and then be tied gently to the bed. I’m then touched all over by persons unknown until the inevitable result :sweat_drops::heart_eyes:

8 Likes