What's your fantasy?

I have a fantasy about getting punished by the wife, getting a good spanking each time I do something which irritates her, and her getting off on this, combining this with CFNM with her looking dominant and sexy in leather trousers and boots.

6 Likes

Biggest fantasy is a MMF where I am licking my wife’s pussy while she is being fucked and sucking the other male. Ultimately cleaning them both up after he cums inside her.

4 Likes

Seriously, being in stockings and a mask and tied down and throat fucked, seen video and always makes me leak and hard, I know I shouldn’t feel like this but just wondered what it feels like to deepthroat a warm pulsing smooth cock in my throat.

2 Likes

Why should you not feel like this @straightharry?

3 Likes

A genuine fantasy I think, really long for a firm warm cock in my mouth.

5 Likes

You said you shouldn’t feel like this, I’m asking why? Whats wrong with longing

I regularly long for that lol

3 Likes

Me too!

3 Likes

We have just started out on the hotwife path and her first date was so exciting for us both.

2 Likes

I bet, welcome.

1 Like

So want to try a ball gag while I’m either spanked or pegged

3 Likes

I will not go into great detail or Mods will kill it . I am blindfolded and tied to bed on my back wearing tie at the hips lace panties . Many hands caress all over my body with special attention to all my erotic zones . After I am sufficiently warmed up somebody can remove my panties . Many kisses all over and some oral activity on my nipples and cock . A cowgirl mounting me and some face sitting . Then untie me and restrain me kneeling and everybody can make use of my rear entry . While I can alternately give oral to both sexes . Too much to ask ? Not in my fantasy !

4 Likes

I have to say my ultimate fantasy is a gang bang. Me the only female in a nice hotel suite with 6 guys (not including hubby) preferably all black guys. I have a thing for hunky black men. Hubby drops me off for the night. I spend an hour alone in the room getting myself ready for my six hunks, they come in and we have drinks before I start kissing them one by one. Then they use my body for their own personal pleasure for the night, doing anything they want to me as long as it’s nothing painful. Mmmmmm now my mind is wandering :blush: :wink: :kissing_heart: xxx

13 Likes

Happened to me on my first date with the woman who is now my wife. After that experience, I definitely knew she was a keeper.:joy:

3 Likes

Would love to be encouraged by wife into having first time bi fun with another guy in front of her for her own entertainment. Would love this to happen in a way where she dominates and directs the action, with her teasing me, withholding any sexual attention from her to me until I do what she wants with the other guy.

Would start off fairly tame i.e. she won’t undress until I undress him first, but then get progressively more daring til she won’t let me have sex with her until I perform oral on him, with her touching herself to orgasm whilst she orders me to have him finish in my mouth.

Some blindfolding and handcuffing of both myself and the other guy along with some spanking punishment would enhance proceedings further.

5 Likes

I am a member of a sex club and members call me the club bicycle because everybody rides me .

1 Like

Always wanted to watch my wife with another women, we spoke about it before Covid she seemed up for it but it has never been mentioned since. I suppose it will just stay a fantasy.

2 Likes

Never say never I thought my fantasy about seeing OH have sex with another female would never happen but it did late last year and it came as a big surprise

5 Likes

I will have to bring up the subject again and see how the conversation goes

2 Likes

We had a friend of ours whom the OH had known since school having a catch up and a few drinks and as women do when their in the company of each other started talking about sex and sex fantasies and she asked me if I had any so i told her I have wanted to see her with another women for years but didn’t think it would happen and OH said if I found the right person I would fulfill it for you and that’s when our friend said that she has wanted to fuck my wife since school and she would help us out and boy did she and has helped on a few other fantasies as well

8 Likes

Having the missus utterly satisfied by another guy…
And then dp with me…

This might turn in to a reality on Saturday! I really hope so!

5 Likes