What's your fantasy?

@raizersabre
Nope… thats kinky mate. :face_with_peeking_eye:

2 Likes

My ultimate fantasy is like most of you; a 3some. However, I want to experience with my wife and a couple of her sisters.

2 Likes

I think over the weekend I may have just fulfilled my fantasy so I now need a new one

Recently I’ve been talking to a trans woman mostly about gender identity, coping with dysphoria, helping and life in general. I’ve found myself fantasising about her recently, it is unlikely anything will happen due to me being in a relationship.

Side note at present our conversations are appropriate with no flirting and I am being careful to keep it that way. Also my partner does know about her.

6 Likes

My girlfriend just got her head back together and since then she has opened up about her fantasies and turns out her fantasy is while she is massaging my prostate and pegging she works up to fisting me, I’m open to try it but still feel a bit anxious when thinking about it.

I fantasize about tying her up spread out and go to town with sensation play hot wax, pin wheel and feather that sort and some light impact play

1 Like

Reading your thread on another post you seem to have gone from one extreme to another very quickly. May be slow down a little. @Lill_G

2 Likes

Thanks for looking out, we are taking things slowly this is just what we have been talking about I just put it up to look at it in different ways and if I get feedback great but it helps me process it if that makes sense.

1 Like

I’ve had my OH fist in me a couple of times and that’s only because she has Pettit hands and that took a lot of working up to but so worth it

3 Likes

@The_Little_Ladybird after that the only movie you could watch is gone with the wind :joy::joy:

I have a date next week… no spicy food shall be consumed :laughing::sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Great news, so happy for you. :heart:

1 Like

Cant beat a bit of spice lol hope you enjoy

2 Likes

Sort of shy about this fantacy, but what the hell. I know it will never happen, but I fantasize about having a mutual masturbation session with a beautiful transgender woman and us cumming on each other.

5 Likes

Pineapple and kiwi supposed to be good for you in. :disguised_face:

2 Likes

Just realised I often fantasise about a young lady I used to see at my local gym. We both worked out around the same time in the same space. She was incredibly strong and very fit. At the same time (in my eyes) she had a very stark resemblance to a young Monica Bellucci. She was an absolute beauty. Probably still there somewhere in central London…

2 Likes

In? A pineapple? :pineapple: :dizzy_face:

Lol!!! To eat before hand. From a bowl preferably :rofl:.

2 Likes

From the conversation I had with OH yesterday after she came from her sisters and the two of them being so close as they are the only remaining family members they talk very frankly about everything and what her sis craving at the minute as her hubby is away with work my newest fantasy is have to be honest and say I would love to try golden shower me on her and her on me

5 Likes

Get her to text her hubby and ask would he say golden showers are cheating. Just saying. :yellow_heart:

Took your advice and did indeed text him his words were as long as my cock doesn’t go inside Dee he isn’t counting it as cheating he also said that he also doesn’t regard it as cheating because she hasn’t kept it a secret and asked permission first.OH has invited her over for Sunday lunch as she is alone so I am picking her up later

4 Likes