What's your fantasy?

edited by mod

A new fantasy for me is to be tied up and blind folded and involved in a pegging gang bang.
All orchestrated by my wife with many different sizes and shaped dildos.
But with her slipping in a real man right at the end and as I feel him finish in side me.
I ask to have my blind fold removed only to look over to see her playing with herself with great enthusiasm.

5 Likes

To meet up again with a group of witches I knew in a previous life and bring each one to a state of exhausted ecstasy in turn before finally cumming myself. Similar to Colin Wilson’s novel “The God of the Labyrinth”. :fire:

2 Likes

For me it’s definitely having sex with another girl but I’m not sure if I’d enjoy it as much as I’m really submissive and I’m not really into the idea of being submissive to another girl​:blush:

4 Likes

@Ellamayx I hesitated to try it but when I did oh my god it was worth it. Came several times (Em)

7 Likes

I want to try it with another guy and my wife watching

2 Likes

The thought of lying back and having things done to you is not an appealing one? :two_hearts:

1 Like

Being submissive in a scene with another woman (or with anyone) doesn’t always mean just laying back and having things done to you, though. Being submissive doesn’t always mean bottoming in a scene, e.g. service subs. It just means you’re giving up control

4 Likes

Tonight’s sexy fun with the girls

3 Likes

My wife isn’t big on sharing her fantasies but one of the few she has told me and has retold several times involves her being pulled over by the police on a quiet country lane and being ordered out of the car.
She’s then handcuffed behind her back and made to bend forward over the bonnet.
Her short skirt is pulled up over her hips and her knickers pulled down and off and the cool breeze across her arse is quickly replaced by a warm tongue
The two cops then take turns filling both holes with their cum.
Her blouse is open and she’s not wearing a bra and her boobs are squashed against the warm bonnet.
When they’ve finished she’s made to turn around and lick their cocks clean before they take the cuffs off and send her on her way.
As I said, this one obviously pushes her buttons and I know it’s her go to vision when I’m inside her from behind and I never tire of hearing the story.

6 Likes

Here we go… it seems my new fantasy is that my wife will see through the stereotypes ingrained in her mind and realise that the Lovehoney forum isn’t making me feminine and gay. I guess the pegging harness itself won’t get used then but all the detachable dildos and other items in the order will be just fine for me to enjoy by myself. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

@Serpentwand don’t give up. :+1: minds can change. Plus surely she can thank the forum for some of the ideas you bestowed upon her the other day.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear. I was lucky that pegging was my wife’s idea, and was the one to insure that it was ok for males to enjoy anal pleasure without any negative stigma.

1 Like

Good for her :+1::+1::+1::+1:

Well she is very changeable. I think alcohol may shut down her higher reasoning faculties and leave her operating from the subconscious. All men as well as all women have an anus with accompanying sense receptors and nerves capable of producing enough pleasure to produce an orgasm and I have the right to enjoy all parts of my own body and mind.

1 Like

To be ravaged by my little geordie redhead fantasy and to be made to feel like the sexiest man on the planet.

3 Likes

Feeling a real urge to wear more feminine lingerie. Would love to take my OH out while wearing this, while she wears some remote control vibe panties that I can control :wink:

1 Like

I always look at their nails and if slightly dirty underneath ughhh and be careful about their length! xx

1 Like

For us, its MMF threesome, which has been a fantasy of ours for a long time. Talking about it is something we do quite a bit. Both agree other M needs to be girthier, just not sure how to approach it or whether it just stays a fantasy.

3 Likes

For a long time, one of my biggest fantasies was to have sex in a jacuzzi. Something about the idea of the water jets blasting against myself and whomever I do it with…also I kinda have a thing for swimwear, one pieces in particular and no, it’s nothing to do with Baywatch :joy:
Also in the event I ever have a FFM threesome, I’d want the two girls to make out but with my cock between their mouths.

Kinda boring compared to some people but I’ve not had much chance to be that sexually adventurous.

4 Likes