What's your favorite junk food...?

Just curious to see what your favourite is, mines kfc....

mcdonalds

Mcdonalds and the hubbys is burger king xx

Dominos! Pizza is just about the only kind of takeaway food I like, and I'm vegetarian so there isn't much for me at most of the other fast food places anyway.

Domino's, Then KFC, Then Pizza hut.

Too much choice

I'm more a fan of slow food.

Donner kebab slathered in chilli sauce for me especially after a few slurps!

tends to be fried chicken ( there's plenty that are nicer than KFC)

as for snack foods it's got to be crisps

Smoked tofu... odd I know, but I can eat so much of it at once, it makes it feel like junk.

Started a Gluten free diet this week for health reasons so all my favourite snacks are out the window

Bummer Kasumi :( Hope you and Satoshi are well there! SG x

Gotta be a KFC Zinger tower meal here! I probably have four a year! :( nice though :)

Tom and jerrys fudge icecream

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Bummer Kasumi :( Hope you and Satoshi are well there! SG x

Gotta be a KFC Zinger tower meal here! I probably have four a year! :( nice though :)

Thanks SG x

We're both doing ok

Got Satoshi in the kitchen right now trying to make some gluten free bread that doesn't turn out like sponge cake like last time

The worst thing about my new diet is that i had just discovered asda's loaded peanut butter and salted caramel ice cream, people you have got to try it, all i can say is OMG!!!!

Kasumi wrote:

Thanks SG x

We're both doing ok

Got Satoshi in the kitchen right now trying to make some gluten free bread that doesn't turn out like sponge cake like last time

It's awkward making gluten free. I make my own bread most of the time a-la river cottage cookbook No3-Bread! There's a popular gluten free recipie on BBC food. . .

http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/gluten-free_olive_oil_42050

but it's bloody fiddly!

Sponge cake is always a winner though! :)

Puff pastry tastes quite good made with gluten free flour doesn't rise much but quite crisp

Saffron gives a nice colour when added to cooking otherwise gluten free can look rather pale

Baked alaska ice cream and cadburys cream eggs mmmmmmmmm

Burger King Whooper!

A meatball marinara sub from Subway. There's so much salt and fat in it that I feel really bad afterwards, but it's the good kind of bad ;)

Gem has the live chat with LH function dissapeared?