What's for........

tea??

making pizzas but not sure what to do for toppings!

fajitas n drinks at a friends.

Sweetcorn, peppers, chicken and meatballs!

I like mushrooms, mix peppers and olives with extra chesse and stuffed crust. Mmmmm

But I don't eat meat.

I just go through my cupboards and put everything on it when I make a pizza x

i prefer veggie pizzas, thinks kids will want meat, but dont want to spend a fortune ! probably cheaper to buy them ready made!

nothing in the cupboards, not even a tin of beans! so super market sweep on way home!

That's the best way, you can grab lots of yummy fresh veg of your choosing then. You can make them cheaply, and they're better for yout that way too - less salt and preservatives. Just pick loose veg and not packets.

I'm vegetarian - so I buy cheese and tomato pizza - but then I also add veggie bacon and chopped up veggie hot dogs on top before I cook it - yum :)

if i'm doing a pizza i put olives chilli's and sun dried tomatos on mine and a little bit of garlic in the tomato sauce i don't always fancy having meat

There's only three things you need on a pizza, and thats extra cheese, pepperoni and extra pepperoni

I like doner pizza with ham pineapple and extra cheese :-) nom!
Dinner plans tonight... Slimfast milkshake :-( Damn this stupid diet lol

lillithlibby wrote:

That's not dinner! Thats a drink

lillithlibby wrote:

Aw I'll join you hunni, since that's my dinner too! Just not a slimfast shake, but still a shake. I'm going to pretend it's something super yummy.

Its a meal replacement shake, bakerson, you have two a day then dinner but I had toasted ham sandwiches for dinner and a small chocolate bar so means its back on the shakes. I get the exciting choice between chocolate strawberry and banana. :-)

More exciting than mine hunny, mines a total food replacement, so it's three shakes (With water not milk) and nothing else. I have the exciting choice of nasty banana or nasty chocolate, either way they're both minging lol.

But my ass has lost 12lbs so can't much complain. xx

Have you tried mixing them up, lillithlibby/FA?

You could have banana choc

FrozenAngel wrote:

More exciting than mine hunny, mines a total food replacement, so it's three shakes (With water not milk) and nothing else. I have the exciting choice of nasty banana or nasty chocolate, either way they're both minging lol.

But my ass has lost 12lbs so can't much complain. xx

Your ass must be tiny now then! lol

Not at all Baker mixing them sounds more rank than having them the way they are! lol

I wish ass needs to loose a little more, and then get some sexy new outfits to surprise the OH when I see him again in October!

For tea tonight we are having garlic butter marinated chicken in pitta bread with corn on the cob, cous-cous and salad, yum! X