Whats your favourite butt toy and why?

Yep looks like I have been converted to butt toys, I have always liked the look of those butt toys with the jewel on the end, but thats just seeing them on women.

It's not going to be yet but I will be getting another butt toy not sure if a plug will be what I want because I want to experience a Pspot orgsam.

I have a selection of glass and steel plugs and a couple of vibrating prostate massagers.

My current favourites are a medium glass plug and my smaller vibrating prostate massager.

I wear them for solo play, sex with my wife (who has her own plugs) and frequently when we go out socially.

My favourite is my Pony tail butt plug . Apart from the obvious tight lovely feeling I like the animal naughtiness feeling 😊x

LH medium silicone plug for wearing during sex or solo play or just around the house. This I would say is my most versatile go to toy.

King cock 8 inch dildo that came with a harness kit for solo anal masturbation (although have tried it out once for pegging and it was intense)

King cock 6 inch dildo for pegging

I have yet to achieve a p spot orgasm, but the intensity of sensation I get from larger toys is still extremely pleasurable (Doc Johnson rumpy and LH large silicone plug) so I suspect one day I will get there if given enough time

As much as I would like a glass one and as much as I want to experience a Pspot orgsam, I think a vibrating one would be good, not looked into what ones but I hope LH do some good wire free vibrating ones.

Nexus, we vibe, lovesense and mantric all have wireless rechargeable options, it just depends on how much you want to spend and what size you are after.

I have the nexus ace medium, its about 5 inch circumfrence, challenging initially but not too much so and that has some good vibrations and a remote. Ive not tried any of the others

pspot is a long road, takes major practice... The biggest progress for me was getting one of these. Manual movement beats vibration hands down, so to speak. Vibration is nice but I've never even got near a pspot orgasm with just vibes. Good luck! https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=42553

Yea I don't think I'm going to manage a Pspot orgsam by myself reaching around is going to be hard and long, Maybe that's for a partner to help me out, but being as I'm single I might go for the Nexus Ace Medium as I do love vibrations.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32407#fo_c=24&fo_k=03c2bad2b9ff2872ba318ad0082fd656&fo_s=monetateeapgb

I’ve got a few P spot massagers which I am very fond of. I normally pop them in during solo play and it gives me a bigger orgasm. I think anything that vibrates normally gets the job done.

KentCouple1990 wrote:

I’ve got a few P spot massagers which I am very fond of. I normally pop them in during solo play and it gives me a bigger orgasm. I think anything that vibrates normally gets the job done.

That's great thanks, The Nexus Ace will be the one I'm going for. I didn't think I would get into butt toys like this on my own.

Metal plug is hot and sexy, fills you up and ready to rock

i like to also a cock ring wowow

Get a B-Vibe rimming butt plug, best one I’ve bought. Good size and versatility, strong vibrations too

Our most recent toy is our first stainless steel plug. I was keen to try stainless, it certainly slips in easily but it also falls out too readily! I love to warm it up first. Other than that, our go-to plugs are the Roll Play medium and large, which we call Big Jiggles and Little Jiggles. (Does anyone else give their toys names?)

My ponytail butt plug

Maturecpl wrote:

My favourite is my Pony tail butt plug . Apart from the obvious tight lovely feeling I like the animal naughtiness feeling 😊x

I really like the look of these as a fun toy but my OH said "huh! I don't get it?"

Thus proving that one persons kinky fun is another persons "huh!" ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Maturecpl wrote:

My ponytail butt plug

I like it aswell, I also like the mantric vibrating butt plug.

I love my nJoy medium plug. It's easy to use, easy to clean and an absolute thing of beauty.

I also love the We-Vibe Vector.I know it's meant to be a prostate toy but the stunningly deep vibrations come through to my G-spot perfectly. I use it when I'm having my period if I'm wearing a tampon. Even with a tampon I can feel the vibes and find them extremely soothing for horrible period pain. It's easy to use and clean and can be app-controlled so no faff once it's in.

The thing I find with anything Anal is that it takes a lot of patience and time, you need to be prepared for a long journey.

For me I can't rush Anal, I need to be properly warmed up and also have the correct mind set as I get quite emotional when putting something inside me, also lots of lube every time and always a condom with my male lover.

If you are just getting into Anal sex then welcome to a new world of pleasure, take time to explore yourself alone so that you know what's good for you, which in time will be beneficial with your partner.

Read my review on the LH Bionic Bullet Prostate Probe Vibrator it's an amazing little toy, also don't get hung up about finding the P spot, just enjoy yourself. Stay safe.

If ever I'm alone Its a long edge session then I get the urge to use toys, It's normally the black beauty classic vibrator to massage and milk my prostate. My partner also used that toy and many other toys on me, I have ordered a Strap on but have yet to use it.

My njoy pure large.

It's absolutely gorgeous to look at (half the time I want to look at it more than use it lol) and there's something about that curved neck that makes it so comfortable. I've found the claim that it's the world's most comfortable plug to be absolutely true.

Straight necked plugs are OK, but for some reason they're just not the same.