whats your favourite item on lovehoney for couples :-)

I am new to this site and just wondering what is your favourite item or if too hard to choose then items :-) on lovehoney...can include anything.

Well, this is not a typical "couples" toy but we both love the Deluxe magic wand. It works for us both and thats the only toy we own out of the drawers full of toys that does. :D

just checked it out is that the one you can buy attachments for aswell?? thanks for ur suggestion :-)

We have a wevibe

which one did ye get Kebert and would you recommend it

The WeVibe 3, its pricey, but awesome :)

No sense of replacement

Hi Ray2013

The Deluxe Magic Wand is a very popular toy of ours, and for good reason too!

We do have many attachments available for the wand so you can play around with various sensations and fine tune your wand specifically for you.

You can see our full list of wands and attachments here: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/magic-wand-vibrators/

Make sure you check the "How it Measures Up" section to check that the attachments are compatible with your chosen wand.

Here is a handy guide you may lilke to have a peek at too!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/buyers-guide/magic-wand-vibrator-attachments-fitting-guide/

The best thing we ever bought for our sex life is probably a vibrating cock ring - the Tracey Cox one works best out of the ones we've tried so far. It guarantees she comes during sex, something which we had never done ourselves before.

Sorry I didnt get back to you yesterday, but it seems that Jess has given you all the information on the wand. Thanks x

As for the We-Vibe, I have also tried that and would recommend really reading into the reviews before you decide. The We vibe is a lot like the marmite of sex toys. Either you loveeeee it or hate it. We hated it. Lots of reasons which I have written about in my review (Check my profile and have a look at the we vibe review) I am not alone either, yet some couples absolutely love it. So read all the reviews and you will get an idea of the ups and downs and can decide for yourself.

Remember that lovehoney do have an amazing fantastic super duper returns policy, read here:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/returns-policy/

Which should help put your mind at ease.

S&S wrote:

The best thing we ever bought for our sex life is probably a vibrating cock ring - the Tracey Cox one works best out of the ones we've tried so far. It guarantees she comes during sex, something which we had never done ourselves before.

Never thought of a vibrating cock ring thanks S&S ill have a look at the tracey cox one

And thanks Jess and Fluffbags for the tips about the wand and wevibe i am going to have a look at the reviews now :-)

I actualy agree with a lot of what fluffbags said.

The controls on the toy are difficult to use, the 3 comes with a remote control :) And 30% more power (and they dont, but probably should pay me :) )

Its does have an annoying habit of travelling. I think its worth the money.