What is your favourite LH wand or toy?

As the title says, what’s your favourite lovehoney wand or toy and why?

I recently needed to invest in a new wand as my old plug in one was on it’s last legs, it did well for many years though. I decided to invest in the lovehoney desire wand and WOW. I am experiencing a new level of pleasure. I did have my doubts with it being rechargeable that it wouldn’t be rumbly and wouldn’t perform as well. But I actually prefer this to my old one.

Probably tmi but over the past 2 months I had really been struggling to climax due to a harsh medication I got put on. It didn’t matter which toys I would try it would take me over 1 hour to get there. In the past I would have been able to of had around 5 big O’s within that timeframe! This wand is almost bringing me back to how it used to be before the medication and I couldn’t be happier!

2 Likes

I have 2 favourites.

The desire wand is my favourite for when I need an orgasm or for adding into sex with my partner.

When I’m alone I prefer another toy that was a tester and isn’t released yet. That one gives me a slow build up that I love, the orgasm is very different from the wand.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing! :blush:
Can I ask how use the desire wand when you’re with your partner as I’d be interested in doing so too

1 Like

@Enjoysexnow That’s a really smart idea to use one with a sleeve over it, had never thought of trying this before! Pulse mode is my favourite :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

When my wife wants bringing off this is invariably the one to use. I like it too, it’s really tickly. :sweat_drops:

2 Likes

The OH would definitely say the Lovehoney Micro Magic Wand Vibrator, she cums within seconds of it being on her clit, then wants me to enter her very quickly!!

2 Likes

I’ll certainly have to look into these toys that are being recommended :rofl:

You say this like it’s a bad thing. :joy_cat:

1 Like

Only bad for my wallet :laughing:

Using the wand only works when our bodies aren’t close together.
I would use it when I’m on top or when he is kneeling inbetween my legs. Also when I’m on all 4s, we don’t do this often as we can’t see each other. This position is more for spanking and either he would use the wand on me or I would use it. I definitely need the waterproof sheet down for that :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Yes, I’ve spent a fair bit but have tried to find toys that would give a different sensation to those I already had. There are all sorts of unusual things in the shop so choose wisely. :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Toys for different sensations are wise. Once you know the kind of vibrations you like, buzzy or rumbly and in what areas of your body then it’ll make it easier to look for toys.

This is making me want to look for new toys :smiling_imp:

1 Like

My lovehoney wand is my go too toy both with my partner and solo the power on this toy is amazing

1 Like

Oh for sure, my problem is that I want to buy alllll the toys that have the sensations I like :rofl:
For me window shopping on LH never ends well…for my wallet :laughing:

@AWB1955 Is that the classic plug in wand?

Hopefully this thread will give all of us new suggestions

@masterskitten yes it is i have never been able to use on full.power

1 Like

I found that plug in wand very buzzy, I used to love it and now I can’t have it. I was using it on my nipples but its too much effort pulling it out for that when the desire wand does the same thing.

1 Like

@JoCat this is helpful information because for a while now I have been thinking about purchasing that wand. I’m personally not a fan of overly buzzy toys.

I’ve linked it here just to make sure we’re talking about the same wand. I know a lot of people love it, it just doesn’t give me the sensations that I want.

1 Like