When did you first masturbate, and when did you try your first toy?

What age did you first masturbate (m and f) and ladies when did you first try a toy and your first multiply orgasm. For us It was 1. Masturbation F 18. Hubby before. 2. Toy for me 21 but never looked back and now have around 8 toys. 3. First multi was not till with hubby in early 30s but we'll worth the wait

Can gentlemen not answer with they tried their first toy?

Such a dangerous question as most people would of started before the Lovehoney age. As for the second question 38 f and 30 M. 3rd question who knows lol

Of course men can answer

K&c30's wrote:

Such a dangerous question as most people would of started before the Lovehoney age. As for the second question 38 f and 30 M. 3rd question who knows lol

I know what you mean. I suppose if you were a late starter after 18 it's okay to answer

My first partner Bought me a fleshlight as part of my 19th birthday present and I have never looked back.

For me, 1. Masturbation Male 18. 2. My first toy 40

Didn't masturbate till I was 34, 2 and a half years ago and have been making up for lost time since, that was with a toy and now have at least 30 at a guess. Don't remember first multiple but looking at my order history i'm going to guess about 3 to 4 months after buying first toy

Good to hear Amy

That’s great Amy

Sure I started at 18 * . Probably 22 was first time I used a toy . Have used “several” toys in the 38 years since . Hope to keep up both for many years to come .

Sure I started at 18 with five years experience . Probably 22 was first time I used a toy . Have used “several” toys in the 38 years since . Hope to keep up both for many years to come .

I think it was 2011 or 2012 I first start to masturbate and a few years ago my first toy was a male vibrator masturbator