When did you last have sex?

Last night, very unexpectedly :heart_eyes: since the husband was very stressed out in the evening, I had ruled it out. It was a nice surprise when we got to bed and he snuggled in spooning me.

One thing led to anotherā€¦a bit of fingering, LOTS of licking for me :tongue: which I was gagging for :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I had a nice slow build up to a great orgasm then he pushed hard inside me and I wrapped my legs around him, until he cum. We were both sweaty messes at the end :woozy_face:

11 Likes

What a beautiful sight that must have been including the outfit!

1 Like

Itā€™s been 6 days, feels like 6 weeks.

4 Likes

I feel that! Lol

1 Like

Hello Lovelies! Itā€™s been a hot minute since Iā€™ve been on here. My OH and I went on a trip together NO KIDS! It was amazing and lot of sex. We went on a road trip to 4 different states and had sex in 3 of them. When we got back home last Friday we werenā€™t able to sleep in our own bed till Sunday. This past Monday finally had sex in our own bed again.
Iā€™ll share about my favorite session we had during our trip.
We were in North Carolina, US and we ended up getting a hotel room with two beds so we naturally had a sex bed and a sleep bed. I got into something sexy for him and we started off him touching me and getting me nice and wet. Once I was ready he pounded me hard from behind while I was laying down on my side. once he came inside me he got the GG G spot stroker and vibrated me to climax. Afterward he told me that he liked to see his cum squirt out of me when he went to get the vibrator. :smirk:

7 Likes

Last night, missed it this morning and omg donā€™t I know about itā€¦ horny through the roof right now

1 Like

Last night againā€¦ Spoonā€™s, then she wanted holding down as I did get flat from behind. Pounded her hard until I came. She didnā€™t sadly but enjoyed it.

2 Likes

Itā€™s been a LONG time, too long. Over 2 years now since I have had actual physical PIV sex. OH has been abroad since before covid and lockdowns and hasnt been able to return to the uk yet. Life has got majorly complicated since he moved away. He was supposed to be away for around 6 months, went in the summer before the pandemic started, contract got extended in the December and so he stayed for the work and then a flipping pandemic happened and he has been stuck there ever since. Since he moved away Iā€™ve had to move in with family who dont like him and dont know we are still together (long boring story) so when he finally comes back things wont be easy but that first time being back together will be explosive. I really camt wait. In the meantime thank heavens for my toys, especially my womanizer, and phone sex of course. At least we can still connect and be intimate even though we are long distance

7 Likes

Weā€™ve been trying out different positions for oral. We just tried this one but with me on my back (of course with a vibe on my clit :wink: ) and him kneeling over my shoulders. He was able to thrust without getting too deep, and I could watch all his expressions :upside_down_face: I didnā€™t want him to cum in my mouth while I was pinned down on my back, so when he was starting to feel it, he slathered his cock and balls in apple lube and switched into his new fleshlight while I licked and sucked on his sack. Iā€™ll just say Iā€™m glad that we got one with clear casing because I got to climax while watching quite a show from a front row seat :+1: Afterward, my face was completely covered in lube and spit :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::green_apple::ok_hand:

8 Likes

:flushed::partying_face::star_struck::ok_hand:t2::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::hot_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::innocent::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Last night , wow!! He was so worth the wait. And he just knew what to do with me :paddle: and use on me :handcuffs: to get my pulse racing :hot_face: and turned on :drooling_face: lots of oral, plenty of positions and he was close so we moved to hard press and both finished together :sweat_drops:

4 Likes

All afternoon yesterday my wife and I were talking about Threesomes and after hours of talking about it.

We were both really horny, I went off to train in the garage while she sent me a final message, ending with:

ā€œMaybe once youā€™ve read this bring your sweaty self up here and fuck your wife!! Then we can shower! xā€

After this, I went up and we had some INCREDIBLE sweaty sex!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

7 Likes

To those with the flocked mesh body, which parts are detachable? I have a dislike of anything around my neck (Iā€™m guessing I was strangled in a previous life :woman_shrugging:) so can the neck-strap be removed?

1 Like

Last night: wifey asked for a backrub so naturally I slid in. After a few minutes she warned me not to cum as she wanted to flip over so she could rub her clit while I was on top, which is our routine bedtime position.

5 Likes

This morning, what a way to start the day.

2 Likes

Itā€™s been a week. Hoping this weekend!

About an hour ago, he came back from the bathroom with an erection and said that ā€œIā€™ve been thinking about you giving me headā€ so I was more than happy to make it a reality :smirk: then moved to hard press, deep and hard last couple of thrusts and we finish off together :sweat_drops::woozy_face:

2 Likes

This morning.

I was plugged, caged, clamped and chained and she had me kneeling in the submissive position watching her masturbate with three different vibrators.

Afterwards she lett me use the wand on my cage and my plug but only enough to get me squirming. Nowhere near long enough to get me to come.

2 Likes

About an hour ago, been at it like rabbits most of the night and morning, boy was I covered in cum

3 Likes

Yesterday afternoon, yesterday evening, last night , this morning ā€¦ lol

4 Likes