When did you last have sex?

This morning and all last night - been away for a week so tim to make up. Great night crowned by bareback anal this morning. But lube was running low so had to get on here to order some more for the weekend. Seriously, forgotten how good riding anally bareback was.

4 Likes

Last night, he wanted to watch me play with myself and ended up squirting on him :face_with_hand_over_mouth: then he forced himself in my mouth :drooling_face: gagging me a few times. Then doing his favourite until he couldn’t take it any longer, he took me from behind deep inside hitting my spot as he does, making me orgasm multiple times and last couple of hard thrusts and we both finish off together :woozy_face::sweat_drops:

3 Likes

Last night, thankfully. It was much needed! After using my Womanizer in a late solo session, I was so up for it that when the husband came to bed, I got him hard quickly, then got on top and rode hard and fast. Finished in doggy :crazy_face:

9 Likes

Still nothing,Still counting the days…:pensive::pensive::pensive:

Had a surprise at dinner time - literally over the dinner table! Lol

9 Likes

Last night, laying on my back, he was sitting on my face and face f##king me, then I moved onto my side and he went on all fours, and done the same again, he then told me to play with myself, he definitely enjoyed it that way :smirk: he then came up behind me and just rammed himself in me hard :drooling_face: and it didn’t take long for either of us to finish off :sweat_drops::woozy_face:

1 Like

This morning.

It’s my 70th birthday today but we have family staying so the birthday session I have been promised will have to wait till they’re gone.

Instead we had a quiet time with me holding her as she masturbated with a bullet.
Her usual 3 orgasms (it’s the number she likes, no idea why) but no break in between. She just kept the bullet on her clitoris and rode through each orgasm on to the next. This is a new development. Previously she had to rest and recover between orgasms.

6 Likes

Last night. Lots of :peach::tongue: action for me followed by some of the best doggy I’ve had in a long long time.

9 Likes

Many happy returns @rockstar :partying_face:. You are an inspiration, loving life and making the most of your time :heart:. Hope you have a good day. :grin:

Last night. Delicious :drooling_face:

This afternoon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it’s been like 2 weeks so was a welcome treat this afternoon. Between being busy studying and working no had much us time. Will have to try and set more aside. Also any tips to stop the burning in my thighs on top :joy::joy: it absolutely droves him wild and leaves me like a wreck but the burning always gets the better of me

5 Likes

Tea time yesterday used the wand on the wife with a vibrating toy inside her brought her to orgasm then she used the wand on me edging for a while before orgasm. lots of passionate kissing in between.

1 Like

Last night started by playing nookie game which wasn’t really much good. So we put that away and went straight for it. Lots of back and neck kissing for the wife always get her going. Some oral then she used her lovehoney clit suction toy why I used my prostate massager. She came within minutes then got on top of me. Several positions later we came together in missionary.

2 Likes

Last night very rough which lead to a broken bed :face_with_hand_over_mouth: And again this morning

1 Like

Feel for you, but think of the fun to come​:smiley:

1 Like

This morning.

Similar to yesterday. The family is still here but she managed a couple of quiet orgasms using her rabbit while I cuddled her.

Now that the family had gone we’re hoping to get my birthday sex session in this afternoon or evening.

Last night, it’s been a few weeks. And then shark week hit. But I prepped with a plug, and waits in anticipation for the kids to go to sleep. Waited for him to come downstairs and lay there with my boobs peeking out under my T-shirt. He pounced, some Kissing. Let him use the nipple clamps to tug on whilst I very enthusiastically gave him head and deep throated. Switch in position and throat f*. I then gave him control with anal, so far it’s been me controlling the speed and depth and we’re new to it. Both came together.

5 Likes

Just had my birthday sex.

It’s Sunday so we did the normal shaving and oral sex so I was wearing my nipple clamps, slave collar and chains but instead of my cage I had a triple cock ring.
She was wearing crotchless panties and nipple chains as well.

My birthday sex was oral, vaginal and finally anal sex but I wasn’t allowed to come with any of these. She finally put me on the machine and edged me for a while before she finally let me orgasm.

It’s been a few weeks so it was quite intense.

4 Likes

Wow what a treat! Sounds like you had lots of fun and your orgasm was worth waiting for :gift::+1:

This morning, had anal with hubby whilst using dildo in my lady hole :hot_face:

4 Likes