When did you last have sex?

Last night. Slow, deep and passionate in the sandwich with lots of dirty talking, going at certain angles to hit my spot, giving me multiple orgasm’s. He grabs my hands, whispers in my ear, and finishes off :woozy_face::sweat_drops:

2 Likes

Last night. A quick blowjob in the kitchen followed by quite a hard session in bed. Really impressed by Mr FYEO’s stamina recently; I’ve been very very lucky :speak_no_evil:

12 Likes

Sunday afternoon, celebrated Sex Toy Day a couple days late. Started with some side by side masturbation - I use using a vibrating prostate massager and vibrating stroker, sure had her Womanizer and LH 8 inch dildo. Then she was ready to cum and got down in her knees to suck on me while the Womanizer did its thing.

Then it was time for me to skip on our Mega Might Extra 2 inches and eased into something like The Right Tangle that’s our favorite for using with the Womanizer. Big O number 2 hit her hard.

Finally, slipped out of the extender and went in missionary, her ankles on my shoulders.

I was feeling tender the rest of the night, and we slept like babies!

3 Likes

I wore his favourite last night, the maid. Sorting out the bed covers on my knees, he saw the perfect opportunity to insert himself in my mouth and face f#ck me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: he then took me from behind deep inside hitting my spot as he does, spanking me hard as he goes hard :drooling_face: giving me multiple orgasm’s. Last couple of hard thrusts and both finish together :woozy_face::sweat_drops:

4 Likes

We been at it like rabbits since :woozy_face:

Is that the candle that can be used as back massage stuff? I’m sure I’ve got one I still need to try :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

It is indeed :slight_smile:

1 Like

If it’s quiet and I close my eyes and make it really dark I can just about remember it :joy::joy:

6 Likes

I’ve been doing a lot of solo play the past few days since I’m on my period, but this weekend, my husband got a nice little blow job while I had my mantric wand with the bunny ears attachment on myself. I clipped my nails last week so I could give him a little surprise during the blow job :peach: :point_left: It was the first time I’ve touched his ass like that (with a finger cot on since I’m squeamish about butt stuff), but he liked it, and it ended up speeding things up a bit for him :sweat_drops:

8 Likes

Yesterday afternoon - day 2 of our 14-day sex challenge, missus got home from work, grabbed me from my desk and took me upstairs, clothes all straight off, lube aplenty, she jumped on top and I swapped places for the climax, a quickie but really passionate! Wonder what today brings… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Last night it started with some kissing and then him having a mouthful of boob , I then went down on him and gave him a blow job but i could tell he was getting aroused a bit to much so i sat on his face to try and calm him down.

After a bit of enjoyment from that i sat on top of him and passionetly kissed him and then he inserted himself into me and a few positions later he came while being on top of me .
I then orgasmed with my womanizer while he lay there and watched .

3 Likes

Took delivery of a pair of these yesterday https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sexy-lingerie/underwear-for-men/boxers-shorts/p/lhm-wet-look-boxer-shorts/a36723g67978.html

Amazing effect on OH and had her going all night. Hence late waking this morning. Had Pjur Anal Glide in the same delivery - and can’t recommend enough, especially if you both like anal but one of you (me!) likes it more times in a session than the other. Suffice to say she let me round the back a good few times!

4 Likes

I was the copper last night, but he managed to over power me, handcuff me and punish me :woozy_face::sweat_drops:
Day 3 today of roleplay week. So what to be tonight :thinking:

6 Likes

This morning.

Cuddly wand orgasms for her then a special dispensation for me to be out of my cage to test a new masturbator. One of the more successful ones I’ve tried too.

1 Like

@L_amp_M25 I love the idea that sitting on his face would calm him down. Would do the opposite to mine!

5 Likes

Domestic, Vanilla, Repressed, complacent?

1 Like

Last night we started off with him face f##king me, he was using my womanizer on me :drooling_face: I was edging him and he was edging me, he knew I was getting close again so he “let” me orgasm. He then took me from behind, going deep and hard. Going faster on the last couple of thrusts and both finished together :woozy_face::sweat_drops:

1 Like

We tried out sky high tonight :+1: Had to do a bit of tweaking to get our hips positioned just right so that we’d both feel good and he wouldn’t slip out (also was a great position for filming :clapper: ) Lots of unsexy sounds coming from my sweaty back rubbing and slapping on his stomach, so we kept laughing, but using my mantric wand with the bunny ears attachment on my clit (and on the underside of his penis) got us to climax pretty quickly :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::ok_hand:

8 Likes

Last night, in a caravan, in a field in the middle of nowhere.
Dude said leave your heels at home, they’ll get stuck in the mud
Good shout!

7 Likes

Last night. On a 3 night streak of basic, comfy bedtime sex (missionary while she rubs her clit). Time change has been rough on the kids, and now we’ve got one who has to quarantine at home due to an exposure. Wife has today’s shift, I get tomorrow. I’ll have to make sure she gets a hot bath or a massage tonight!

3 Likes