When did you last have sex?

Last Saturday and I’m sorry horny :laughing:

2 Likes

This morning.

We tried out my new birthday inflatable butt plug. It starts out at medium and goes very big. It doesn’t vibrate like my smaller one but she cured that by putting the wand on the base of the plug and on my cage.

7 Likes

Last night. I couldn’t get to sleep so started fantasising then gave my husband a pat on his bum to wake him up. He turned over and spooned me. It wasn’t long before he was hard. Lots of slow teasing then he flipped me over, licked and stroked me from behind :heart_eyes: Then we did a few positions from behind including doggy, sandwich and hard press. We finished in kite. Was a great energetic session :crazy_face:

11 Likes

Last night, lots of anticipation built up throughout the day. And totally worth it :woozy_face: lot’s of oral both of us, edging eachother and when he “let” me cum, it was the most intense orgasm he’s given me so far. He then grabs my ankles and pulls me down the bed and flips me over, his knees either side of me, and he starts to kiss down my back, while teasing me with his c#ck. He then parts my legs and inserts himself slow and gently, slowly building up to going deeper inside, hitting my spot as he does. Getting faster and harder which brings me to orgasm, and just as I did so did he

4 Likes

Last night, played with some new dice OH had purchased from LH which had us solo masturbating 69 position with OH on top. She blindfolded me used the whip and gave me a few slaps across the face which got us both excited. She got ontop of me and rode me. Several positions later she came in doggy with me inside her and using her womanizer. I came deep inside her about 10 minutes later in missionary.

4 Likes

Last night. Just us, no toys and no lingerie or roleplay. But lots of oral. Very passionate and lots of kissing, hard and deep hard press :woozy_face::sweat_drops:

This morning cuddling in the spooning position I could feel his c#ck and he made sure that I knew it was there :smirk: pressing himself into me, kissing my neck, and then he put his hand on my boob and gave my nipple’s a lot of attention, getting turned on by what he was doing he made me orgasm, then he used his tongue. He then turned me onto my front and inserted himself, and it didn’t take us long to finish off together :woozy_face::sweat_drops:

5 Likes

This morning started kissing OH on the neck and back why she was looking on here. She responded by wanking me with her foot then turned over for some passionate kissing and climbed on top of me riding me while I groped her breasts. She then lay facing away from me and I f****d her from behind cumming deep inside her. I then turned her over and gave her oral until she orgasmed.

3 Likes

It’s Sunday.

We’re back in the normal routine.

Cage, nipple clamps and chains, anal hook and slave collar for me. Shaving, licking and rimming for her.

2 Likes

We were having a sneaky snog in the kitchen earlier.
He then slid his hand down my joggers and thong and held me up with his left arm as me made me cum.
Squirted and literally I was soaked - only took him a minute or so.
Magic hands :raised_hands:

18 Likes

Last night with about 50 guys and two ladies. Only actually involved with one of the guys though - I can still feel his Prince Albert rattling around on my teeth.
:stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Last night, well kinda. I don’t live alone so not massive amounts of privacy and headboard kept tapping against the wall lol

I got anxious of someone hearing so stopped.

3 Likes

Yesterday… went for a shower after wife as we were going out. I forgot something as I came out to get it she had lowered the lighting and dropped her towel. I was happy to join her

4 Likes

This morning starting with a slow lazy handjob, moving to a little oral before moving to sleepy spooning to finish.

All of this was a masterclass in powering through, with a constant background noise of kids rattling around the house!

4 Likes

Last night we were in bed I was caressing her breasts and tweaking her nipples then moved my hand down stroking her thigh it tickled so she moved her hand to scratch her thigh so I saw the opportunity to slowly move her hand to her p@ssy so she started rubbing her clit then I kneeled between her legs then lifted them at her ankles and had my thumb on her clit whilst I thrusted hard till she came

5 Likes

It’s been a few months since I had sex but my new partner I’ll see on Saturday night in a lovely hotel room what a night it gonna be with a loads of hot & Steamy sex all night

13 Likes

Last night wearing my new lingerie last night. He “told” me to masturbate while he face f##ked me :drooling_face: talking real dirty to me. He then started to spank me really hard leaving me red raw and stinging and throbbing. He turned me onto my front inserts himself slow, going deep inside hitting my spot as he does. Going faster and harder leading me to orgasm which spurs him on to cum :woozy_face::sweat_drops:

5 Likes

Last night. Started with some oral and ended with some nice, slow and deep missionary.

3 Likes

Sunday night, put on my LHM Mesh boxers and a shirt (nothing else) after a shower. OH got the hint and worn some of her Honey B lingerie and heels after her shower.
Joined me on the sofa for taking turns for oral, followed by PIV in couple positions. Finished in her mouth, but got her to give me a kiss before swallowing (first time trying that)

7 Likes

My wife woke me at 3am and said “I want fisting” throwing off the quilt and spreading her legs, so that’s what she got.

5 Likes

About half an hour, deep, hard and passionate session. And I think I’ve shagged him out, he’s fast asleep on me :smirk::rofl:

4 Likes