When did you last have sex?

About 2 hours ago Mrs sent me some pics and a vid of her in the new LH lingerie I bought her, I got abit excited so went upstairs to her bent her over bed pulled g-string to one side and pounded her hard doggy style until we both came.

3 Likes

About 15 minutes ago.

My wife asked me to come into the kitchen for a moment. I thought there might be a problem with an appliance or something similar.

It was much nicer than that. When I got in there she was naked apart from her strap on and was carrying a bottle of lube. I took the dildo in my mouth first then she bent me over the sink and pegged me wonderfully till I was on the point of coming. When weā€™d cleaned up I took it in my mouth again.

Iā€™m currently high as a kite and buzzing.

6 Likes

Last night. OH went to bed early and when I arrived she was wet and waiting. Just asked me to get straight down to business. Felt that she also had a butt plug in so gave me the chance to have a second round around the back. Feeling over the moon today even if my dick is a little bit sore. A small price to pay and sure it will be fine by tonight.

6 Likes

I feel like a virgin again :joy: but thank god for LH :ok_hand:t2: as my fiance is at sea for 4 months so itā€™s been a looooong time, especially as we have an amazing sex life when heā€™s home :smirk:

6 Likes

This morning, the sight of me with no makeup, slippers and fluffy dressing gown was clearly too much for Mr John to resist.

Was pounced on for some hard grunty standing doggy.

Sticky knickers day in the office! :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

Last night. I waited in bed naked for the husband to come to bed. He stroked me all over. Then I gave him the best blow job ever, he said :heart_eyes: Judging by the all the groaning and twitching, Iā€™d say he most definitely enjoyed it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I didnā€™t want to stop, I was so into it. He reciprocated, then I rode cowgirl.

Tried out the Tenga Cockring for the first time together, it was amazing :crazy_face:

12 Likes

Glad you enjoyed it!!! We like that cock ring very much too!!!

2 Likes

As long as you donā€™t keep pulling at them to adjust them then there shouldnā€™t be much of a give away @Mrs.John :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

This morning.

I alternated between using the magic wand on her clitoris and my cage.

3.orgasms for her. 3 close calls for me.

Sheā€™s promised me a cage-off edging session on Saturday.

4 Likes

About half an hour ago, he noticed that I was laying on top of the quilt cover, and the way I was laying left nothing to the imagination. He pressed himself into me, kissing my neck and caressing my thighs. He put me on my front and just went for it :hot_face: and both finished together :woozy_face: literally the best way to start the day :grin::ok_hand:

7 Likes

OH wasnā€™t in the mood last night but enjoyed watching me masturbate :drooling_face:

1 Like

This morning.

She had me kneeling with my hands on my thighs while she used the Flickering Tongue vibrator through the bars of my cage directly on my glans. Amazing and borderline painful. She stopped me just short of orgasm though so I spent a while just shuddering and quivering afterwards.

3 Likes

Some vibrators can be like that without lube - but thatā€™s not necessarily a bad thing. :exploding_head:

It wasnā€™t meant as a criticism. I really enjoy borderline painful.

2 Likes

This evening, standing in the kitchen, face down on the marble surface.
This morning we had some hard deep doggy on the bed, butt plug for me making it all super tight for him.
Happy weekend all.

10 Likes

Last night, she surprised me while I was watching some TV in her Leather Lace up https://www.lovehoney.com.au/sexy-lingerie/collections/fierce/p/lovehoney-fierce-leather-look-lace-up-body- /79728.html . After some modeling for me we had to head back to the bedroom for some fun. She kept it on while we did the dead starting in missionary and then onto cowgirl.

1 Like

Last night, the husband got the blow job Iā€™d been fantasising about giving him. He tasted good :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

This morning, spent an age with my mouth on her boobs and vagina before help bringing her to x3 orgasms with dildo / wand combination with more oral inbetween. I inserted our 6inch dildo in me while she performed oral before climbing on top for finish in PIV. Didnā€™t last long though unfortunately, it felt too good.

5 Likes

This morning.

Sheā€™d promised me a long edging session this morning so I was allowed to take the cage off. For purely decorative reasons (honest) I inserted a 6" urethral sound and when I took the drinks up to bed I had my nipple chains linked to the ring on the end of the sound.

When Iā€™m chained in any way she likes me to kneel on the bed, knees apart, hands on thighs so that she can stroke, squeeze and generally tease me tor a while so she did that first.

When it came to the actual edging she pulled out the sound (sheā€™s getting braver) and started stroking me slowly using the Fleshlight Quickshot. Itā€™s a nice stroker and gets me going very quickly.

At this point I had a flash of inspiration. I separated one of our handcuff rings, put it on her wrist and clipped my nipple chains to it so that as she stroked me the chain pulled on my clamped nipples. She got into that very quickly and, as well as varying the speed, she varied the tension in the chains.

No surprisingly I got close to coming very quickly but sheā€™s getting good at this now so she kept changing her speed to bring me back then take me to the edge a number of times before she finally denied me my orgasm and let me calm down.

I love it when Iā€™m shaking right on the edge of orgasm and sheā€™s stroking hard but ordering me not to come at the same time.

What a start to the day.

4 Likes

Twice this morning :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::hot_face::sweat_drops:

6 Likes