When did you last have sex?

It was two weeks ago for me :man_shrugging:
There are two single women in some flats here and I wait until they want it and then we go for it.

Ones 30 or and Iā€™m 58 and she loves her pussy sucked and sheā€™ll ride me face which I canā€™t get enough of.

The other woman is a bit older but still sexy and goes wild :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Tuesday for me :relieved:

2 Likes

Just had a 2 hour session I came home and wife was sat on the sofa in a sexy secretary outfit (see through blouse, very short skirt, glasses and heels). She got me aroused just seeing her sat there. Went straight into kissing her all over. I stripped off and we kissed passionately. I sat on the sofa and she kissed me all over, she then told me to turn around and rimmed me. I then gave her oral getting her close to cumming. She got on top of me and rode me. A while later we went upstairs got her new glass dildo out, inserted it all the way in and gave her oral to orgasm why she rimmed me. We then f****d why she gave me some kinky slaps across the face and arse leaving me a little red and sore. several positions later I came inside her.

7 Likes

Yesterday afternoon, the OH was dressed in a halterneck LBD with her tits looking amazing and 5ā€red heels, waw.
She was so excited and after giving me a bj, she played with herself utilising her wand. I then added some tongue action and was soon inside of her.
Before the end she had to soak the bed with her gushing all over me and the sheets.

5 Likes

Oral for him this morning, and a taster for me of what Iā€™m getting tonight :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::drooling_face:

4 Likes

This morning.

Our usual Sunday morning activities. Shaving, licking and rimming for her and nipple clamps chained to my cock cage and my anal hook chained to my slave collar for me.

Iā€™ve written that sentence so often that it comes up on auto-fill once Iā€™ve written the word ā€œourā€.

Itā€™s still not getting old though.

4 Likes

Yesterday afternoon I got dressed up which got the husband all aroused as soon as he saw me.
We started with some oral which went on for a while and then got into the action with a few positions. We later went upstairs to where the toys were and we tried out my new glass dildo that I bought in the black Friday sale
I have never used a glass one before but I must say it did feel good. We ended up going on for a good couple of hrs we made the most of having no kids in houseā€‹:blush:

7 Likes

And again :face_with_hand_over_mouth:ā€¦ So much for waiting until tonight :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
In the shower washing off my hair dye, he comes in up behind me, grabs my boobā€™s, turns me around to face him, and passionately kissing me while grabbing my ass. Turns me back around bends me over, inserts himself and just goes for it hard :woozy_face::sweat_drops:
And hair dye everywhere :woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

Last night and it was amazing OH fulfilled one of my fantasies of dressing up in business suit complete with stockings, heels and she even had the cigar wow when I walked in and saw her instant erection then the playtime started

9 Likes

@carzy That sounds absolutely amazing, you really canā€™t beat some dressing up. Especially when it involves stockings and heels! Lucky you! Definite fantasy for me also.

Wow. Iā€™ve got a glass dildo on order. Never used one before. So I am very interested in your experiences @L_amp_M25 How did it feel? Whatā€™s the best way to use it? Does it get your there like a rabbit does?

1 Like

Early hours of this morning we woke up and had sex for the first time in a few months. Hopefully its kick started it again for us and we will get more regular fun now, will see at the weekend when hes back from working away. Have my outfit planned for when he gets home x

5 Likes

@funny_bone it actually felt really good I could feel all the ridges on my inside its the first time I have used one so itā€™s all new to me and i need to use it a few more times to find out what works best but I found that keeping it deep inside and moving it around slowly gave me the best feeling . Itā€™s didnā€™t get me to orgasm and donā€™t think any toy beats the feeling you get from a rabbit .

2 Likes

Weā€™ve recently tried a little spanking play. We do a lot of tying up but always for teasing and sex. A couple of weeks ago I gave Mrs H a spanking for the first time and was very pleasantly sursprised to hear her little moans of delight. So in my last order I added a paddle and flogger, due to shark week it was me that was on the receiving end last night. Bent over our large beanbag in front of the fire, she set to and oh my, turns out I loved it too. Very excited to explore more :smiling_imp:

7 Likes

Canā€™t remember :slightly_frowning_face:

Thank you. Iā€™ll let you know how I get on with itā€¦

1 Like

Last night. Went into the bedroom and my wife was laying down in a lovehoney hourglass open and crotchless bodysuit waiting. That immediately got me going. Ended up doing the kite position with many variations whilst i also caressed her nipples with my tongue. She orgasmed multiple times and came at the end. She then masturbated me until i came

3 Likes

Yesterday morning when heading out on the bike. Seeing her in leathers is a massive turn on for me and she feels the same so only got as far as getting our leather jeans and boots on when I just had to have her. Fortunately she felt the same way and the zip on our respective jeans let us get straight down to actions. Tight jeans made everything tight so, so much the better and she said she could feel my PA better than ever. Might have been a quicky but it was a goody!

5 Likes

Got out of the shower and lathered up in lotion as itā€™s been so dry! My husbandā€™s been sick/low energy the last few days, so told him I was off to have sex with myself :wave::sweat_smile: He dropped his pjs to show that he had put on his leopard print thong to surprise me :bum2: Heā€™d been wanting to try the dancer, so we started with that. He was trying to hold me up, but I was too slippery because of all the lotion I put on :joy: It felt really good, but he was about to cum, so he pulled out to cool down while I kept going with my bullet vibrator, then when I was close to climax, we finished slow with access all areas :ok_hand:

12 Likes

Yesterday, we started with using my plugs on me until my wife thought I was relaxed enough she took the plug out and shoved het fist wirst deep in my ass. After I put a nice large plug up bum and we had nice piv sex.

4 Likes