When did you last have sex?

So jealous you have a hot tub. If my husband would buy one I’d certainly reward him!

I was planning on some action last night but got a seering headache and just had to sleep. It was a long day and I needed to rest - so my body took over my minds intentions.

This morning however I broke my bunny :weary::weary::weary:
Thankfully LH are sending me a replacement and so tonight will be action for sure as it’s been a few days now.

2 Likes

It’s the best way to chillax large G&T bubbles and a soak and what ever else pop’s up :wink:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t want a blow up one - I’d want a proper one and they cost quite a lot. My hubby isn’t keen on the idea whereas I totally am. All our neighbours seem to have them now too and I have serious hot tub envy.

We still have quite a lot to do to the house first so I can understand that until the DIY essentials are done hot tubs aren’t priority.

1 Like

Last night after hours and hours of teasing. Felt like I was drunk afterwards it was so good.

2 Likes

This morning.

She had a plan. She kept me caged but fitted me with a vibrating butt plug. She then edged us both by using a wand alternately on my cage and her clit. She had 3 orgasms and I had 0. It’s been a couple of weeks now so she’s only got herself to blame when I think about sex constantly.

1 Like

You have had some weekend @Justthe2ofus2007 was the GS giving or Received??

@Justthe2ofus2007 one of my hugest fantasy is for Mrs CO to give one to me but again she is not too keen. It’s a huge turn on for me GS

@Chosen-one @Justthe2ofus2007 i love to recieve a golden shower, it’s very erotic to me, but like your OH i have no real desire to give one, but i would if asked!

2 Likes

Was meant to be last night but we both made pigs of ourselves with a takeaway and could hardly move after! :joy: Hopefully tonight instead!

1 Like

Saturday morning, session just for Mrs Sen, I stayed caged but oral, toy to orgasm, more oral, more toy to orgasm, then grabbed the strap on and one of her favourite dildos and proceeded to take her doggie style with a mix of long slow and short but rapid strokes. Unsure if she got a third but she was well satisfied afterwards. Uncaged for shaving. She joined me in the shower and I took opportunity to wash her down, quite thoroughly in places :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: she reciprocated and I soon found myself entering her front on for a few strokes. No orgasm, but she told me to stay uncaged for the weekend.

Sunday was more oral and toys for x2 orgasms for her then oral, PIV and orgasm for me. Was a real toe curler for me. There hadn’t been any significant mid week action this week, so although it had been 8 days since my previous orgasm, I wasn’t pre-loaded as such, but its still great having such a deep orgasm you feel it all the way through your body.

Friday and Saturday night :grin:

Saturday was quite the session with stretching and toys and anal lol xxxx

3 Likes

Last night. Mrs S and I are having a lot of fun taking turns to use vibrators on each other. She prefers the Lovehoney Powerful Rechargeable Silicone Wand Vibrator while I’d rather she rubbed the Lovehoney Super Smoothie Classic Vibrator 7 Inch all over my genitals. :relaxed:

2 Likes

This morning :heart_eyes: FWB came to the rescue again. Showed that squirting is a real thing (he’d never seen it before) :joy:

1 Like

About two weeks ago.
It’s been mental here the past week or so.

Last night.

Not me but my wife. She had been stroking me through my cage all night so I was really turned on. I knew she wasn’t going to uncage me so instead I started fingering her gently. It was one of those nights when she was ultra sensitive though so it just made her giggle. I passed her the mini wand and just lay my head on her chest and watched. She came very quickly but was too sensitive to go fir any more. We both fell asleep intertwined.

3 Likes

This morning.
Uncaged for the first time in over 2 weeks so I was optimistic.

We started off with the W-Vibe. She enjoys the hands free aspect but doesn’t always come with this toy. She’s obviously still feeling sensitive though as she came 3 times with it on it’s lowest setting. She un-caged me and gave me some slow oral then removed the We-Vibe and got on her hands and knees, her favourite position for PIV. I couldn’t last long since I haven’t come for a while but the orgasm was absolutely amazing. Far and away the best I’ve ever had.

2 Likes

Last night, woke her up with my head between her legs, always a good way to start things!

3 Likes

Are you locked for her pleasure, yours or mutual? Always interesting to view the dynamic :wink:

Amazing session last night, started off with me on my knees giving him a BJ whilst he used the crop across my arse, making me so horny!!! I was then used and abused (in a good way) with various toys, ties and spanking implements coming over and over again, then tied over the end of the bed, legs spread and canned, I was literally begging him to **** me, he finally had me on all fours and took me from behind!!! Bliss!!! So horny again now, hoping for a repeat later!!!

4 Likes