When did you last have sex?

Good question. It was me who instigated the chastity regime and I’m really enjoying it but, after some initial misgivings, she’s really having a good time too. We’re definitely more intimate in our daily lives and she’s having a lot more orgasms than she used to as I work out my sexual energy on her.

@rockstar How often do you get out to play? And the rest of the time done with your tongue?

@Scottishcouple468 - Have a look at the thread Chastity Play / Experiment, it was one I started a few months ago but @rockstar and others also contribute

Last night, a session just for mrs sen with oral and strap on, my cage stayed on. Turns out she wasn’t feeling as she was feeling a bit sickly so didn’t orgasm. I still enjoyed making love to her with the strap on, lots of passionate kissing and touching.

No pattern really. It depends how devious she’s feeling but I would say I get to come roughly every 2-3 weeks. When I do it’s well worth the wait though.
We have 3 or 4 sessions a week and she usually has 2 or 3 orgasms with my tongue, fingers or various vibrators. As Senator says have a look at the Chastity Play/Experiment thread. There’s a lot more detail there.

1 Like

Last night. Turns out the feeling of him being all lubed up pleases me quite a bit and I had :sweat_drops: before we even started. Lots of dirty talk too. It was great.

2 Likes

A few days ago, tested out some new toys and had an absolute blast! :rocket:

1 Like

Over a month ago. Caught mild covid and only just started feeling better.

2 Likes

Nice to see you back. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

Ok… So I danced with the devil this morning. BJ then me on top. It was so nice. Felt like I had the ‘old’ him back. We came together then fell asleep until Midday

1 Like

Hope all is okay @EmmaC1989!

I’m not too bad now, luckily I only had it mild but it felt awful, so can’t imagine what serious cases feel like.

3 Likes

4 weeks ago think he has lost interest

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Partner not showing interest in sex

Communication is definitely key. Me and my wife were in a bit of a rut and getting frustrated but had a open conversation about it and our sex life has definitely livened up!

Last night after teasing eachother all day. A little play with eachother then cowgirl to a very satisfying completion for us both!

2 Likes

This morning.
I was kept caged while she fitted us both with our ‘his and hers’ vibrating butt plugs. That’s a result as she’s usually initially a bit hesitant about anal play even though she comes much harder when she uses plugs.
I gave her 2 orgasms using my fingers then the used the wand on my cage for a while then on herself for her final and best orgasm.

1 Like

Just now. I came over all horny and he got me on the bed, and kept me right on the edge or orgasming for a looong time, just with his cock having slow strokes in my pussy. Very big multiple orgasm at the end. He got all the angles just right and all the rubbing was amazing.

5 Likes

Last night.

We’re only into light bondage but she does like to see me in my nipple chain/ cock ring set so last night she told me to strip off and put them on while we were watching TV. She spent the evening teasing me through my cage and tugging on the chains occasionally. Does this count as sex? We both certainly got off on it.

1 Like

This morning.
She decided that this morning would be all for her so I was to remain caged and untouched. She wanted to come but I had to keep it simple.
I used my fingers for her first orgasm then chose 3 of her favourite vibrators and used them, in ascending order of intensity, to edge her to orgasm. She squirted after the second one but was keen to keep going so, after her fourth orgasm, when she thought it was all over, I gave her the choice of vibrator to use on herself and she gave herself her fifth and final orgasm. I was in awe of her stamina. When I looked at the clock she had been on the way up, coming or on the way down for two hours.

3 Likes

Last night. Wasn’t full on sex due to period but enjoyed some nipple play from my partner while I rubbed my clit to multiple orgasms.

Can’t wait for period to over, he hasn’t been inside me for a month due to being ill. But he promised to give me a good seeing too soon :heart_eyes:

4 Likes