When did you last have sex?

Yesterday (a few times :eyes:) but the boyfriend and I were messing around last night and ended up seeing who could reach orgasm the fastest using their own hands. Not for any reason other than an orgasm sends me to sleep and we were both hyper and far too awake for midnight. Well, I won by farā€¦ even though I tried to hold off a little. I think the words ā€œyou loseā€ even came out my mouth as I came :joy::see_no_evil: Felt good to be so playful and carefree.

8 Likes

Last nightā€¦ Teasing each other all day with groping, bum slaps and dirty texts. Once the kids were in bed and fast asleep, we started on the sofa then ended up in bed. I didnā€™t last that long after being teased all day, as soon as I had cum inside my wife sat on my face till she orgasamed then lay in bed looking at the LH sale!

1 Like

Hopefully tonight :wink: been a lot of touching and him kissing my neck whenever he got the chance

2 Likes

Last night but Iā€™m pining for more so solo play tonight

1 Like

Just now. He straddled me, so I could really feel him twitch, and he managed to keep my orgasm going for loads and loads of time - not usual for me. Was lovely x

3 Likes

Last night, a really amazing pegging session, with me finishing on my own belly.

1 Like

Last night around 4am :sweat_smile: we did plan earlier in the evening but we both fell asleep but I woke up really horny at 4am, my partner soon woke up for play time.

We kept it simple, one orgasm via oral and another 2 via PIV in missionary position. After no sex for a month it felt really good, every stroke felt amazing, donā€™t think either of us could get enough :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I recently bought a white noise machine that helps block out sounds in a room since my room and parents are only 4 feet apart and we kinda found it hard to be fully quiet last night.

3 Likes

Last night! :grin: Waiting for him to arrive home from work as I have a little surprise! :wink: we have been together 4 years and still find it so important to make time for each other multiple times a week. I wore my Lovehoney moonlight basque set last night and my god, it makes me feel so sexy every time I put it on! :heart_eyes: x

5 Likes

Super long session last night, think he used every toy we have making me orgasm over and over again!!! Final mind blowing orgasm was when he inserted a vibrating butt plug, put the rabbit to good use whilst also using a clit vibrator, making me come so hard I didnā€™t know where to put myself!!!

2 Likes

Last night.

Not sex as such but a lot of squeezing, stroking and licking the bits of me that were accessible through and outside my cage.

1 Like

Playing with power tools again last night. Mrs S likes me to use the wand on her and she is very good at mixed :vibration_mode: :tongue: :lips: :fist: on me. :rocket:

1 Like

Hopefully tonight. Partner requested I put my love egg and remote on charge :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Last night :grin: @FoxyLea87 wanted to be dominated, I happily agreedā€‹:grin:

3 Likes

Got off flight slightly pissed then had a few more on the train couldnā€™t raise a smile let alone anything else maby tonight if Iā€™m not still in the bad books :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

1 Like

Yesterday, and we have someā€¦ interesting activities planned for this evening after our most recent order arrived. :wink:

1 Like

Last night.

Weā€™re staying in a hotel for a couple of nights so last night she kept me caged and I gave her orgasms using my fingers and a wand vibrator.

This morning she put me in my nipple chains and linked them to my cage so that they tug when I move. I used my tongue for her first orgasm then the bullet vibrator for the rest. She spent the time pulling on the chains and squeezing the bits of me that she could reach.

This afternoon :grin: we got to test out some bits we ordered :wink:

1 Like

Last night. Gave my parter the love egg remote and let him have full control.

He found it fun to edge me with it, get close to orgasm and turn it off. Only downside I get so wet it keeps slipping out :frowning:

2 Likes

Last nightā€¦ and it was amazing. Managed to get the Mrs to squirt for her first time. I think it was a very pleasurable feeling for her. Once it started, she was like a wild animal on me afterwards. Hope to do it again tonight to!!

2 Likes

Both so horny at the moment and canā€™t get enough of each other, last night was no different and after some amazing foreplay he f****d me hard doggy style. Wasnā€™t over for me though, I was spread eagled, blindfolded and tied to the bed, nipple suckers were used until nipples were enlarged and super sensitive, followed by sucking and biting, then used the paddle on them, pussy and inner thighs, god I was so wet, then teased me using vibrator on my clit, nipple clamps went on, more pussy and thigh spanking while pulling hard on clamps, finally untied, back on all fours he made me Orgasm using a rabbit whilst paddling my arse hard. Sheer Bliss.

3 Likes