When did you last have sex?

Thanks @Delightful87 i actually am I really nice guy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I get everything you’ve said but I honestly hand on heart think it’d fall on deaf ears unfortunately​:disappointed_relieved: x

2 Likes

@SteelA1 if I were you and I wasn’t completely, 200%, sure that things were over I’d give it that one last chance but that’s me; I’m a hopeless romantic and slightly crazy!

The bottom line is; you deserve to be happy as does she. Staying in a relationship just to keep the other one comfortable/happy will never work xx

1 Like

I’m about 195% sure it’s over! I want her to be happy and if that means she’s not with me then so be it! You never know, absence could make the heart grow fonder :man_shrugging:t3: X

2 Likes

Indeed! And if it wasn’t meant to be, it wasn’t meant to be. Your ‘happy ever after’ is out there somewhere- whoever that is with.
Got to keep that positivity :heart:

1 Like

Absolutely! I always try to be positive about everything! Something is always waiting just around the corner :grin: thanks for chatting! Much appreciated :grin: x

2 Likes

My longest time without sex is nearly 2 months and we’d have discussions/arguments about it, she’d say the exact same thing to me is sex all you think about. I’d argue that sex is the main part of it in my opinion you’re with your partner because you’re sexually attracted to them other wise you’re just friends. My heart goes out to you not having it for 5 years

1 Like

Not full sex but about half hour ago. Still sleepy cwtching in bed I noticed he was hard. So had a play - which lead to him eventuslly asking where I wanted him to cum. I said on my pussy. Great start to the day.

6 Likes

Awesome session last night. My wife wore some new sexy lingerie, we got some of our toys out and enjoyed amazing sex. There was an amazing BJ whilst I sat on the head board as well
 Nearly came in her mouth right there but instead saved it up for her spreading her self and coming all over her pussy and ass.

2 Likes

This morning.

Day 11 0f 12.

Our usual Sunday routine. An anal hook collar and chain for me and shaving, oral and rimming for my wife.
After the oral orgasms she handcuffed my hands to the anal hook behind my back then sat on my face while I rimmed her. She normally uses a wand on her clitoris once I start rimming her but this time she just sat there for a while enjoying the sensations for their own sake. She turned on the wand but initially used it on the outside of my cock cage then finally used it on her clitoris. Her orgasms are always spectacular when I’m rimming her.
Afterwards she kept me handcuffed to the hook till it was time for me to bring her breakfast in bed.

She’s come a long way in just a few weeks as regards the rimming. For 46 years she wouldn’t let me do it to her at all. A few weeks ago I persuaded her to let me try it but she used the wand on her clitoris immediately to take her mind off what I was doing to her. Now (a few weeks later) she revels in the feeling and lets me lick her for a long time before she eventually finishes herself off with the wand.

Happy Days.

We’re working on a big finish tomorrow (Day 12 of 12).

3 Likes

Last night more than a drink or two plus some poppers etc, and did all sorts to each other, suspect my wife’s bum is sore this morning, then woke at 4:30 for work rolled her onto her back and had sex in her dreamy state.

2 Likes

About an hour ago :smirk: and last night

3 Likes

Last night sat on the sofa I had my leg’s on his lap, I could feel him getting a erection, so I masturbated him with my feet, then I was across his lap and gave him a blowjob, he inserted into my bum, and just went for it, then moved to my vagina and went for it again, leading me to have multiple orgasm’s which spurred him on to cum, and we did at the same time

1 Like

This morning.

Day 12 of 12 :disappointed:.

We both chose our favourites. I chose to be pegged face to face with my hips up on a wedge cushion and my legs held apart by a neck to thigh strap. I was wearing a steel triple cock and balls ring and a hollow penis plug. As she pegged me I masturbated and she carefully timed her thrusting to my rising orgasm. When I finally came she was really going at me.

Her choice was very different. Since we started this chastity relationship she has masturbated more and more. She has begun to enjoy this as much if not more than any form of penetration so her choice was for me to simply lie beside her and cuddle her as she masturbated herself to multiple orgasms. using her wand.

We’ve got the grandchildren back tomorrow so our 12 day sexathon is ending. We’ll be back to the normal 3 or 4 times a week for a while.

5 Likes

Last night again a little tipsy and some other help had a great time used some "improvised " toys think this and being on our purple pvc sheet helped me get my wife to pee herself which I wanted her to though she’s a bit self conscious she then had her hand up my bum almost to her elbow, it’s a bit vague for us both quite what we enjoyed but it’s all good.

Last night, the wife had a few drinks and we had actual Anal sex which was amazing, totally impromptu and she absolutely loved it. Never dreamed it would have been a possibility, she does like bum fun but never had more than a finger or a small plug, definitely adding that to the routine :smiley:

2 Likes

A month ago, :frowning:

Why’s that

1 Like

Most of the time she’s just not in the mood, or is to tired. When she does give it to me I can tell she doesn’t want it so I say no which then sometimes causes an argument because I’ve been trying for so long. But I don’t want it to be forced I want her to want it. If she said I don’t find you attractive or you don’t satisfy me I’d understand but she enjoys sex when we have it and sometimes can have it 3-5 times in a week. Maybe I’m just being a typical man as she says. Also there is no problem in our relationship we get on great (most of the time)

@Horny_Happy_Husband
Try something you haven’t done before with her( new position or toys)

1 Like

We have toys which she loves using and is always up for new positions, the problem is getting it