When did you last have sex?

Last night … the OH said her legs were hurting from exercise, so I gave her a massage on them for 45 mins. After that, I put loads of massage oil on her bum and massages that too. She said put it on yourself, so I covered myself in it. I was teasing her vagina and bum hole with my fingers and my hard member, until she begged me to slide it in, and it went in, balls deep. We were going at it for ages and she cum again and again. Then I sprayed cum all over her shiny oily bum! Great session night.

2 Likes

Last night - our latest order of a remote controlled love egg was delivered. Hubby had lots of fun in control while I did some house work! Then moved to playing in the bedroom with lots of oral and many squrting orgasms before a body shaking clitoral orgasm (I went dizzy from the force of it!) Then some nice gentle, romantic sex to finish with lots of kisses, with hubby wearing the new bigger condoms (which he finds a lot more comfy!) and I let him finish as we will have a few days off now

4 Likes

Last night. I got out the bath and, still wrapped in a towel, sat on the bed to moisturise etc. My OH came in, gently pushed me back so I was lying on the bed and went down on me. I was essentially lying on the edge of the bed and he was sat cross legged on the floor with my feet resting on his legs. Never tried it before but it really worked! He used his fingers and tongue and I orgasmed, then he flipped me over and we had deep, hard sex in doggy.

I’m surprised he wanted to do anything after his discovery of me in the bath :joy:

5 Likes

Damn this topic makes me sad :rofl:

For me it’s been well over 6 years, I feel like a teenager again with pent up sexual frustration.

3 Likes

:joy: it was the rhubarb crumble that did it… ooooohhhh rhubarb crumble , that is going to get any guy going…lol .
Seriously, that sounded like a very hot impromptu session, described really well. :hot_face:

2 Likes

That’s the position we start in every Sunday morning after I’ve shaved her except that her hips are raised a little higher on our wedge cushion.
She’s nicely spread for shaving and wonderfully accessible for oral sex. It’s very comfortable sitting cross-legged on the floor with her feet on my hips.

1 Like

Liberator Sex Position Wedge - Lovehoney UK

Very useful for face to face PIV, anal or pegging or for oral sex. It raises the hips nicely for deeper penetration or for easier access during oral sex, especially if you’re a bit older or not so flexible anymore.

unfortunately still a virgin but it’ll happen eventually!!

6 Likes

Last night, we call it our cuddle f*ck I’m lying flat on my front, with my legs together and he’s laying flat on me holding my hands about my head, his legs are either side of mine, skin to skin and so intimate, and feeling his heartbeat :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Please tell me you cleaned the penis after he went from anal to vaginal

2 Likes

I never said we did anal and I’ve been doing this long enough to know what I’m doing :+1:

Didn’t mean to be rude! I must have read it wrong :+1:

2 Likes

I ll be honest @Dirty-Wife I read a previous post from you too that “I read as” going from Anal to PIV :no_mouth: Thats what I love about this forum. Open minded people who don’t take offence when question are asked xx

8 Likes

I didn’t take any offence from his comment :blush:

1 Like

I know huni. :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

It’s the only place I can be open, apart from when I talk to hubby about things. Love to learn new things, picking up ideas or getting advice :blush:

1 Like

I feel the same. I’m sure my friends who are largely single don’t want to hear about me banging Mr John lol.
I love the forum and glad you do too x

5 Likes

My friends, don’t really like to talk about sex or things connected to sex, so I’m glad I found this forum :blush: x

2 Likes

Oh I love the first one after shark week.

2 Likes

1 h ago ( no details) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::two_hearts::two_hearts: