When did you last have sex?

The almost inforced dry spell does something to me ha.
It’s so good when I finally get it, it definitely feels like your wife said x

1 Like

That certainly sounds like it went from being in your bum to being in your vagina. Can someone tell me what I’m missing? :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

We always wash his penis before going into my vagina, I just don’t write it down when I’m writing on here

1 Like

So you did do anal?

I’m a bit lost. :slightly_smiling_face: Either way, it’s generally good to mention if you gave it a wash, or used different condoms, just so people don’t think it’s okay to mix. Obviously the vagina is a delicate area, and mixing is ill-advised. :+1:

4 Likes

Oh sorry I get what you mean now :woman_facepalming: we do, do anal but not all the time, and wash him before we do vaginal :blush::+1:

1 Like

Perhaps we need one of those helpful rhymes? :slightly_smiling_face: Something like:

Going vagina to bum, no harm done :+1:
But bum then vagina; now there’s poo inside there :slightly_frowning_face:

12 Likes

Had a great session on Monday night was last for us, hoping for some more tonight…

We started really slow, I talked about my fantasy of her with another man and me getting sucked off whilst the unknown guy brought her to orgasm with his tongue and then his cock…

All of this story telling did wonders and we had a good PiV session… Before we knew it, it was midnight

On the shark week thing, yeah the missus takes a week to recover and even though she is gagging for it at the end, the first session can be difficult as it’s still sore inside for her. Anyone else get this?

@Goth_Girl and @Ian_Chimp I just laughed out loud.
On lunch in the office. No way I’m explaining why!

8 Likes

@Goth_Girl @Ian_Chimp @Mrs.John
Go from front to back while in the sack, but back to front is not good for the … vagina. !

8 Likes

A couple days ago we got a whirlpool tub … my wife went in and took her rabbit vibrator … I watched her masturbate for a few minutes then walk in the bathroom ,she smiled and said come join me … I climbed in and she came over the top of me and had the ride of her life

2 Likes

One up the bum no harm done…

Fanny to bum…plenty of fun…

But go from bum to fanny…

Could end up rammy…

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I couldn’t bring myself to finish the ryheme…OH hates the word…and not appropriate for the forum obviously. :pensive:

1 Like

I can feel a Brenna chastisement coming. :joy:

2 Likes

I’ve dusted off this topic, which seems to fit the bill nicely: :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

Sexy Slogans, Jingles and Rhymes (Oh, My!)

3 Likes

Fun and informative, that’s why i like it here! :slightly_smiling_face:

:joy: that sounds a bit of guilty pleasure. Enjoy !!

1 Like

That sounds like a challenge for a good cause.:smiley:

1 Like

:rofl: lmfao cracked me up

1 Like

Sick of saying last time I had it :joy: been wanking myself silly lately though and really enjoying it :joy::see_no_evil:

1 Like