When did you last have sex?

@KinkyMira totally agree @Goth_Girl I’m fine apart from cramps and feeling exhausted.
My consultant was lovely yesterday, I asked about when we can have sex. She said normally 24 - 48 hours but due to having my period at the same time she would prefer I leave it a week.
Everything contracting at this time of the month can make healing slower.

3 Likes

That’s awful @Goth_Girl, so sad that people still think that having a sex life isn’t important. I had a similar issue - I have a condition that give me pelvic pain which flares up randomly, often after sex or a stressful situation but sometimes just because it wants to! I was asked why I even wanted to have sex? Um, cos I’m human and I like it?! :woman_shrugging: That’s why I’m trying to get it under control in the first place!! Maybe some people just don’t enjoy sex so they can’t see what we are so bothered about? I feel sorry for them.

@Mrs.John, that’s mean! But hilarious at the same time :rofl::rofl: Hope you feel better soon, that sounds pretty uncomfortable xx

1 Like

I told Mr John about this thread and he said that his reaction to me saying we couldn’t have sex for a month was partly as he would miss it. But also that he would have to put up with me being evil and frustrated for a month :grin::sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Sounds like me when I haven’t had sex in a while!

1 Like

I couldn’t argue with him. I am bad enough during shark week :upside_down_face:

1 Like

15 minutes ago in the kitchen. Hands cuffed behind my back then the 8" Lifelike Lover in my mouth then my bum.

As, soon as she’d finished I put my glass plug in to keep the feeling going.

1 Like

Last night, He tied me up with rope, blindfolded me. He ordered me on my knees, he was sat on the end of the bed, I gave him a blowjob and every now and then he would lean over and spank me with my new flogger. He then got up and made me wait a few minutes then spanked me really hard with the flogger, he then knelt behind me, pressed into me and asked me to tell him what I wanted while still spanking me. We then moved to the bed, he went deep and hard and we both finished at the same time

2 Likes

@Goth_Girl were we separated at birth?

1 Like

Last night, tried anal with me on top - a definite position if you want to go deep!!

4 Likes

Last night, we were cuddling in the spooning position, he pressed himself against me and I just slid on top him and put him deep in me

1 Like

Time of the month for me so not much action (I would but not his thing which I totally understand). It tough though because I’m at my horniest. On the plus side my already sensitive nipples get even more sensitive so lots of nipple play for me and a cheeky hand job for him.

3 Likes

I’m a massive fan of oral orb giving and receiving. I do have quite a high sexy drive so this week is always rough for me but I’m very lucky as I can cum through nipple play so I just about cope :grin:

2 Likes

I do like anal but not his thing, first guy I’ve ever been with who hasn’t been into it. It’s odd because he is into most things (and I mean most things) I have found someone I can finally be myself with with regards sex. Just not anal. We do use plugs and beads which he has no problem using on me

1 Like

Saturday and Sunday.

Saturday I was left caged but used both Mrs Sens dildos on her, manually used one to 2 orgasms for her, then mounted the other in a harness and proceeded to 2 more for her in doggie. There is something really horny about penetrating her with a dildo attached to myself, I get all the movements of sex, I can sense the action of the dildo by the way it pulls on the harness and could even feel the difference when she was cumming, but none of it through my penis. We were both panting afterwards.

She had instructed me to de-cage Saturday night so my penis was in good condition Sunday morning. Brought her to 2 orgasms with dildo/wand and she then proceeded to oral before mounting me for PIV and an intense orgasm for me (it had only been 1 week since last one but was still a very long full body orgasm).

Caged back up and as per the chastity play thread, my next orgasm is anywhere from 1-6 weeks away. Exciting times

Last night, I was a naughty schoolgirl yesterday and I got called into the master’s office for doing naughty things, he ordered me onto my knees and explain these naughty things, I had to be punished, I undone his shirt and started to kiss his chest working my way down, he then started to spank me really hard leaving me red raw, I then started to give him a blowjob. When then moved to the bed and he carried on with the spankings, I then gave him a blowjob again. I then moved to the end of the bed half hanging off, went deep and hard, and had the most intense orgasm’s, and we both cummed and orgasmed at the same time

3 Likes

Last weekend my wife rode me then added her favourite vibrator for DP boy did she cum awesome feeling for me loved it. :+1::blush:

2 Likes

Had some yesterday for hour and a half gave the miss her sex anniversary gift the enjoy wand and away we went and then we had to change the sheets after lots of :sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

2 Likes

That is a very mean mischievous thing to do.:joy:

1 Like

This weekend while we were away on holiday. She took me by surprise with a luxurious deepthroat blowjob and then rode me while I played with her clit. She came hard and then we went doggy style and I finished. Pretty hot!

3 Likes

It’s been quite a while. Two years single after 16 year relationship. Hard to get out to meet people these days.

1 Like