When did you last have sex?

Pretty much the same.

20,189 minutes ago

2 Likes

or thereabouts :grin: :grin: :grin:
ā€¦ but whoā€™s counting ?

4 Likes

An hour ago.

We have a bonus child free day but also a grocery delivery so weā€™ve had an hour before the delivery where she masturbated with her wand, weā€™ve stowed away the groceries and now weā€™re going back to bed where she has a free choice to do whatever she wants with me or to me.

Update

Her choice was to watch me masturbate to orgasm with my Fleshlight Quickshot. She also ā€˜helped me alongā€™ by pinching and squeezing various bits and pieces.

2 Likes

After my fireman caught me masturbating cos I got a glimpse of him and put me over his shoulder and put me on the bed, he restrained me to the bed and started to spank me really hard leaving me red raw, still cuffed I gave him a blowjob, he let me free come up behind me grabbing my sides and pulled me onto him hard and deep inside and both finished together

4 Likes

This is ā€˜not the weekā€™ for it. Counting down the days until we can resumeā€¦ :grimacing:

1 Like

@Dirty-Wife i think you have sex in one form or another more than anyone Iā€™ve ever met :joy::joy:

4 Likes

:joy::joy: weā€™ve always been sexualy active but since finding LH itā€™s becoming more regular and more exciting :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Shark week for me :frowning: so was just some nipple play for me and hand job for him. He said he doesnā€™t mind period sex so technically I could have got some last night :joy: but period Sex makes me feel yucky, rather wait a few days.

1 Like

This morning.

A really intimate session. She told me to fit my large glass plug as she intends to peg me sometime today then I spent a long time bringing her to multiple orgasms just by gently stroking her clitoris with my fingers. Finally I used the Rocks Off vibrator to finish her off.

Canā€™t wait for the pegging :grin:.

Iā€™m the same, not a fan of period sex.
I thought mine had stopped this morning, Mr John came into the bedroom as I was getting ready for work (totally naked).
Took me standing doggy first then moved to the bed.
We both noticed the blood, he was totally unphased and I was too turned on the care.
He attempted to cum on my boobs but shot it across the bed instead (very impressed) :laughing:

8 Likes

He has been instructed to strip the bed, dirty boy haa

2 Likes

I hate cum on bed sheets, especially if I only just changed them :joy: I usually have black or red ones on and it stains!

1 Like

Thankfully white cotton and due to be changed tomorrow anyway. Or Iā€™d have been less impressed. We did both laugh as it shot past me!

1 Like

5 minutes ago.

Pegged as promised. Not in the kitchen this time. It was too cold so we went up to the bedroom.

She put on her new Basque then the strap-on. I took it in my mouth for a while (Iā€™m working slowly up to deep-throating) then straddled it in cowgirl. For some reason it really hit my prostate perfectly and I had a great time. I do like to be submissive though so we switched to doggy and she took me hard and deep to get me to the point of orgasm then stopped before I could come.

Twice this morning, finally getting back into the swing post baby

2 Likes

Last night. Left our leeches in their bedrooms doing their own thing and proceeded quietly to our room. I spent a bit of time just slowly massaging Mrs Sens spot before proceeding to oral. She doesnā€™t orgasm from oral alone but I kept going for what felt like an age as her breathing deepened. Then proceeded to 2 orgasms for her with a LH lifelike 8 inch and mantric rechargeable wand, with more oral in between.

Talked about the oral in between orgasms, she said its a mixture of pleasure and pain, in that she is super sensitive after an orgasm, but she also gets pleasure from my tongue / lips too.

I remained clothed / caged the entire time. She did stroke / fondle me through my pants but that was it. Left me horny/high

Nice way for him to cheer you :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::grin: hope youā€™re ok @Goth_Girl

2 Likes

Glad to hear it :grin:

1 Like

just now, unexpected fister, if thatā€™s the right term

2 Likes