When did you last have sex?

Last night I was trying on my new lingerie, I was bent over fixing my stockings to the suspender belt when he moved my thong to the side and pulled me back onto him. He went deep and thrusting hard, And a few spankings thrown in too. Passionate and rough

1 Like

Last night - we hadn’t had any sex in around 10 days… :astonished:
I was sooooo horny!
I went upstairs, he cuffed me to the bed and started going down on me.
We had covers over the top of us because I was freezing so I couldn’t see - edited by mod
(I am finding that it is taking me longer to reach orgasm and squirt these days, I don’t know why)
edited by mod

7 Likes

Now I’m left wanting more :drooling_face:

4 Likes

That’s like me, since I came off the mini pill I’m randy all the time!!!

2 Likes

Amazing

1 Like

Must be about 3 weeks unfortunately :cry:

Had a quickie this morning, I was dropping hints about being very submissive tonight for my master, and just saying I would like to be more submissive than usual. He just said quit talking b***h and went deep and hard

1 Like

This morning.

She used her new Mantric bullet and I used a full sized wand on my cage.

Orgasm score: Her 3 - Me 0.

1 Like

I’d love my OH to say that to me! :sweat_smile: Sounds like a good evening might be lined up for you. Hope you’re feeling a bit better today?

3 Likes

A lot better now thank you that the amoxicillin has kicked in. When he does it there’s a bit of hair pulling too :joy: when we got together 13 years ago we were never like this, LH has brought that side of us out

5 Likes

Dammit - I never know how far I’m allowed to go with details :woman_facepalming:

Oh @M32 - looks like I wasn’t the only one.
I was using yours as a reference :rofl:

1 Like

There is a helpful post from Jess that explains the rule well :slight_smile:

Edit: Some of the information on the topic surrounding erotic fiction (no longer allowed) and sharing contact information (not allowed) is out of date. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:tired_face::man_facepalming:t3:

This AM, nice and cuddly on our sides with my back to him. We also both liked not taking my thong off, just moving it to the side, made it feel more naughty!

5 Likes

Yesterday afternoon, the OH had been out all day so when she came home the outfit was ready for her non the bed. Tight plunge blue denim dress, fishnet suspenders tights and red 5” stripper heels.
I also surprised her by utilising one of our bondage items to secure her wrists above her head against the door and placed the wand where it works wanders.
I later finished off over her face and tits.

2 Likes

This morning.

Daughter in Law’s shift changes mean that we’ve got the grandkids tomorrow so my wife’s shaving, licking and rimming session was moved to today. The usual anal hook chained to my collar, cock cage and nipple chains for me. Its a look that she really likes. I love wearing them too so it’s win/win.
After shaving her I licked her to 3 orgasms then rimmed her while she orgasmed with a flickering tongue vibrator on her clitoris.
I’ve been told to stay naked as she’s going to peg me sometime today.

1 Like

Nothing since Tues for one reason or another. Now it’s shark week.
I told Mr John yesterday that it’s no sex for a month following my procedure (that wasn’t true). Never seen him look so sad and dejected.

5 Likes

Oh that’s mean! Poor Mr John.

1 Like

I am a cruel woman @KinkyMira . I am rubbish at lying so told him I was fibbing after a minute.

2 Likes

That’s not on. I know they have a lot going on, but dismissing that is poor.

2 Likes