When did you last have sex?

About half an hour ago. Had a good long dose of anal, given I’m working all day and likely to be too tired to want a shag tonight.

2 Likes

Last night, my boss had me working late. He was working hard and I could see that he was getting stressed, I got on my knees and gave him a blowjob, he then started to spank me really hard leaving me red raw, he then deepthroated me. He then grabbed my sides and pulled me onto him hard and deep inside me, talking dirty to me, we both finished together

4 Likes

Both really tired last night but I couldn’t resist cwtching up naked to Mr John in bed and kissing and licking his neck.
Proceedied to anal in missionary. He then said he wanted me on my knees, I said I didn’t want him to pull out as it felt so good.
I have no idea how but we managed for me to turn over completely with him still in me. Very satisfying. I then jelly legged it to the bathroom. Sexy but hilarious session.

8 Likes

@Mrs.John I’ve found the human body to be very flexible when it comes to keeping a cock and pussy connected!

1 Like

Earlier. We had a little blowdry and blowjob session, then he bent me over the side of the bed and we had some lovely doggy. Now going to work and think I’ll have some very damp knickers throughout my shift :joy::see_no_evil:

7 Likes

This morning he woke me up with his hard on by prodding my bum, I turned and faced him and he said I want to f**k my dirty wife

4 Likes

Last night we had a nice shower together. Before I entered the shower I had put a nice plug up my bum and surprised her with it. We started with me giving her oral slowly went from oral to bending her over until she orgasmed multiple times and I finished inside her

2 Likes

About an hour ago.

Laying alongside each other masturbating with our wands using the T Minus Alexa app to time ourselves. 5 minutes first, then 10 then freely for as long as you want. The wand has to stay in place for the full time then stop as soon as the time is up. Obviously I don’t get to come at all (chastity relationship) so she’s the one who has to be careful. If she comes too soon she has to continue with post orgasm torture till the time is up. If she leaves it too late she doesn’t get to come at all. She was fine on the 5 minute timer but missed out on the 10 minute one. She really went for it on then unlimited session though.

1 Like

This morning, woke up early and watched something to keep things going while I waited for my wife to wake up. She turned round and found me waiting and after some spooning and rubbing, I gently got on top for careful missionary. It’s been a while as late pregnancy has been more about spooning because of the bump but we made it work and we both finished happy.

2 Likes

Last night, I was at the end of the bed (he was sat behind me) changing, I lent right over to “grab” my PJ’s when I felt his hands on my cheeks, he then moved them over and done a bit of anal play, I then gave him a blowjob. Staying at the end of the bed he grabbed my sides and pulled me onto him hard and went deep inside and both finished together

3 Likes

Our usual Sunday morning shaving, licking and rimming session has had to be postponed till tonight as I’m going out to a Goldwing meeting this morning but we didn’t want to waste the short time we had so she’s making good use of her Mantric bullet to masturbate. She started with me there then continued while I made breakfast. Again while I was in the shower and she’ll be getting back on it once I’ve left.

1 Like

Saturday and Sunday. Saturday was a quiet session, our son had classmates in his room which is within earshot of our room, so didn’t want to risk embarrassing him, so I started with some oral then slid on a harness and lifelike 8 inch dildo for some quiet missionary before turning her over for doggy. I stayed caged, but without a wand she didn’t cum. When in missionary we both laughed a bit about how weird it was, me on top but not me in her. I commented that I could sense the movement of the dildo but got no direct penis stimulation, weird indeed, but still good.

Sunday was a bit more invigorating, with oral and mantric wand to begin with, then again the LH lifelike lover and mantric wand. It was keeping her just on the edge but not quite enough to orgasm, but I do suspect she squirted a few times as half way up my arm was getting splashed. She was wanting to cum so we swapped out the mantric for the doxy, this brought her to orgasm pretty quickly, followed by oral and then again dildo/wand for a 2nd. She instructed me to remove the top of my cage and proceeded to give me oral, but I wasn’t allowed to cum. Once she’d had her fun, we snuggled and kissed for a while after. As I still had the base ring on, it was acting like a cock ring and I was engorged and throbbing. I thanked her and had a shower. Even after the shower it was still a mission to get my cage back on.

Last night.

Our postponed shaving, licking and rimming session.

We finished with her on all fours with a vibrator and me rimming her from behind. Wonderful.

1 Like

RLast night after retiring to bed, I started groping her tits and one thing led to a had spooning session. She finished me off by hand. (this was after a lengthier afternoon session where she was the naughty schoolgirl outfit).

1 Like

Last night. I was expecting to be sorted manually by Mr John in return for the luby HJ earlier in the evening.
Started massaging my bum, then rimmed me for ages before he inserted my vibrating butt plug. He then took me kneeling doggy.

5 Likes

Yesterday at work, I was texting hubby telling him how I really wanted it in the ass (that’s a treat for him)
So last night I started by climbing on top of him for a bit of cowgirl. Then I stood up and he began rimming me to prepare my ass (we don’t use lube that much)
He had to take it nice and slow to get it in, but the sex was so good :hot_face:

6 Likes

I caved :woman_facepalming: just before 5 this morning both wide awake, he started to tease me by rubbing his hand on my crotch, then fingered me until I orgasmed, then I gave him a blowjob. We started of in missionary, then doggy, we then moved to the sofa and bent me over the arm and went hard and deep and both finished together

4 Likes

Last night- I gave the best bj of my life- I was so proud I wanted everyone to know. Needless to say OH was over the moon and agreed that was beyond the best! Made want to give him another straight away… :joy::joy:

7 Likes

What made it the best? I need some tips in that department…

It’s been a full week without anything, but OH let it be known that tonight she’s going to spray whipped cream on my cock and give me the best blowjob. How do I get through this longest of all days, now?!

3 Likes